Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Carer
As celebration for my first purchase of a dummy and having received it today, I have decided to make an account here. I have been an ABDL for many years now but only in the past two years have I really connected with it. I have worn nappies before, but they were rubbish and leaked even after one wetting. With this purchase I also bought some Abenas and those should work much better.

It is so lovely to finally join this community.

egor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello BastyTheKitty and welcome to the group.

So that we may get to know you better, would you please take a moment and tell us a little bit more about yourself such as your hobbies and interests?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor.

BastyTheKitty

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Carer
My hobbies? I am a singer, songwriter (barely), programmer, and writer. I am interested in pretty much everything listed as a hobby. I do enjoy gaming a good bit and I make YouTube videos. Thanks for the welcome.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
My hobbies? I am a singer, songwriter (barely), programmer, and writer. I am interested in pretty much everything listed as a hobby. I do enjoy gaming a good bit and I make YouTube videos. Thanks for the welcome.

Hi and welcome to the site. I'm a professional musician. I'm a church musician but I've also played in a very good rock/cover band. Music is always fun.

D

Deleted member 40487

Hi I've recently discovered that I am a diaper lover and looking for support. Looking forward to getting to talk to you all.

M

Marka

BastyTheKitty's Introduction and subsequent Greetings ;)

As celebration for my first purchase of a dummy and having received it today, I have decided to make an account here. I have been an ABDL for many years now but only in the past two years have I really connected with it. I have worn nappies before, but they were rubbish and leaked even after one wetting. With this purchase I also bought some Abenas and those should work much better.

It is so lovely to finally join this community.

Welcome BastyTheKitty!

It is so lovely to have you finally join us too! :)
-Marka

Hi I've recently discovered that I am a diaper lover and looking for support. Looking forward to getting to talk to you all.

To pampers84,

Welcome to you as well!

Perhaps, we could encourage you to make your own introduction too?

Yes? Simply go to the "Greetings / Introductions" link below or on the main forum page - once there click (+ Post New Thread) then viola! Your new personalized introduction is on it's way!

*If, you really want to show the other kids how it's done... check out the sticky's there before, you start your own intro...
Sticky: How To Write A Good Forum Post
Sticky: Tutorial: 'Cheat Sheet' to a Great Introduction

My best to you all,

-Marka

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Hey, I am also from the UK, I have a massive collection of dummies, how many do you have? Also welcome, do you play with toys? What games do you play?

BastyTheKitty

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Carer
I only have the one. As for toys, all I have are plushies. I don't really play with them, though. I just use them to have something to hold while I sleep. What do you mean by games?

BastyTheKitty

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Carer
Well, I mostly play Minecraft and Super Metroid, although I do like Halo 1-3, Reach, and ODST. I enjoy racing games and driving games in general. RPGs are fun, but I tend to get bored of them quickly due to how many choices there are. I also like retro and retro-style games.

Acan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
No, I have not played Undertale. I've heard is good.
If you like retro style games and especially if you ever played earthbound or mother3 go check out undertale. Its only 10$ on steam.

BastyTheKitty

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Carer
I have no way to pay for it, as well as I don't actually have any money.

Status
Not open for further replies.