Elated!!!

diaperboy

Pronouns: he/him
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I just finally worked up the nerve to talk to my partner about wearing a lot more around the apartment and they were completely accepting of it! I also learned they were going to even get me some diapers as a surprise so I'm over the moon! I love them so much.

• Love
Reactions: Dome, Forced, CuteKitten and 15 others

GoodboyN

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
  4. Carer
babyspade said:
I just finally worked up the nerve to talk to my partner about wearing a lot more around the apartment and they were completely accepting of it! I also learned they were going to even get me some diapers as a surprise so I'm over the moon! I love them so much.
That's awesome Babyspade! This probably feels like the best day of your life. I'm soooo happy for you.

• Love
Reactions: medfet878 and diaperboy

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
babyspade said:
There is nothing like being accepted and freed of the stress of hiding it around our partners. I too felt so elated when my wife accepted this part of me and I can wear freely whenever I want. I'm diapered all weekend and 99% of the time I'm just wearing a onsie. Right now I'm lounging on the couch in just my diaper and baby pink hoody.
I'm so glad to have this freedom.

• Love

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
babyspade said:
That’s great, hope it all goes well

TeddyBearGirl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
That’s a great feeling! Congrats!

Reactions: diaperboy and medfet878

karenkresgs

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
It's great when life improves and gets better!

Reactions: diaperboy and BobbiSueEllen

Rita

Padded Rita
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
(( Congratulations to ya ))
Yes it very scary and nerve racking the first time !! It was for me the first time I told her.
What a big relief it was when she was very accepting about me wearing !!

Forced

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Great news, I hope your journey gets better and better

Dome

Dream big and live your story
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
That discussion is one if the hardest to face. How do you start it? How will they react? How do I explain myself? So many questions and uncertainties. When you do have it and this is the outcome it's like a 10 ton weight has been removed from your shoulders. Congrats on the positive outcome. Very happy for you.

Reactions: diaperboy