Either I'm spoiled or it was a low quality diaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuckyDucky

Contributor
Role
  1. Other
I'm new to wearing and my first experience was with a Classico. I recently bought a few pacifiers through Pacifiers R Us, if you are not aware they send your purchase along with a free diaper. Now, I was excited to try something different. Upon opening it the padding looked wierd and part of it was separated. Anyways, I didn't want to make too many assumptions just based on looks so I padded up and began my day. Not long after wearing this particular diaper I noticed the padding bunching up and not staying in place but didn't think too much into it since it wasn't used yet. Eventually I wet in it and that's when I realized the problem with this diaper. The padding clumped up in a horrible way and got to the point where it was not at all comfortable and decided to take it off and take a shower.
I'm so glad my Classicos were not a dissapointment and I enjoy them throughly. But to tell you the truth, I'm a wee bit hesitant on buying another brand.

Do any of you use a certain kind and only wear a different brand unless absolutely necessary?

Anyways, sorry for the long post but I had to share with someone :)

Entity

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Private
I'd say both. Bambino diapers are a premium diaper, the free sample you got was likely an inexpensivecheap gift medical supply overstock. After a long time where [when I wore] I wore bambinos and dry24/7s, I decided to try wellness briefs. That was a shock to me in moving down in quality.

SuckyDucky

Contributor
Role
  1. Other
I'd say both. Bambino diapers are a premium diaper, the free sample you got was likely an inexpensivecheap gift medical supply overstock. After a long time where [when I wore] I wore bambinos and dry24/7s, I decided to try wellness briefs. That was a shock to me in moving down in quality.

Lol Good to know.

For me I purely bought a brand based on looks. I love the look of certain diapers vs the plain white types. I'm willing to try "new to me" types like the DC amor, ABU, snuggies and cushies (hope I got all those names correct) As long as they feel good and look cute I'm sold lol

I do look forward to indulging further into this, it's the most fun I've had under my pjs in a long time ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.