EGO BOOST! (The gaming accomplishments thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silikon

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Post all your gaming accomplishments here, photos and videos if you have them as well.

I have some and i'll post soon.

Samaki

Contributor
Role
completed all the halos on legendary, erm, almost have super mario 64 for nin 64 beaten, beat COD4 on vet, then got to lvl 55.

Got really high kill streak in CSS, like the highest one which I can't remember what it is =/.

almost have beaten TTFAF on expert.

beat tony hawks underground, and tony hawks 4

beat 007 nightfire beat medal of honor frontline.

beat wreckless

beat enter the matrix.

beat super smash bros brawl and melee

beat pokemon yellow, gold, silver, sapphire and emerald.

Kip

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
I've gotton to level 55 on COD4 and have beat the main game. I have beat James Bond 007: Nightfire and 007: Everything or Nothing.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Got all achievements unlocked in AudioSurf. The hardest one was 30,000 points per min. or maybe it was light show of having 4 different color clusters chain off together.

E

Error404

Beat Contra and Battletoads on all difficulties.

Beat Bubble Bobble WITH perfect 'happy end'.

Beat Rainbow Islands.

Beat Treasure Island Dizzy with all coins.

Beat all optional bosses for each Final Fantasy.

Beat Shinobi.

Beat Alex the Kid in wonderland.

Beat and know ALL the Sonic games off by heart.

Know the SCRIPT to FF8 to near perfection.

Started beating all the Fire Emblem games.

James

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
-Beat Guitar hero 3 on hard
-5 * All songs on medium on GH3
-100% all songs on easy
-1000 Note Streak on Co-op
-1000 Note Streat on Career

DLGrif

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I was about to post a wall of text listing the games I've beaten and 100%'ed, but I lost interest.

Platinum status on Rock Band guitar; played through solo tour exactly once and gold-starred 23/58 songs, and 5-starred all others except Run To The Hills.
Collaborated with a friend to complete all challenges on Smash Bros Brawl.
100% three times on Zelda OoT.
100% on Zelda Twilight Princess; completed Cave of Ordeals with 3 hearts and no upgrades, sword skills, or potions.
100% on at least 20 more games, completed at least 50 more.
In a Halo 3 match, ejected from a near-death Banshee to successfully skyjack the enemy Banshee tailing me.
DDR: A on Max 300 heavy (no bar); passed Hand of Time expert (no bar)

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer, Other
WoW: Killed Kael'thas, Lady Vashj, Archimonde and Illidan on live servers, and achieved the Gladiator title.(had to mention live server due to so many people here playing on private ones.)

Gears of War: beat every act on the hardest difficulty with no deaths.

Call of Duty 4: 50 kill streak, and getting 3 kills by sniping through a wall

Warcraft 3: Actually finishing the last campaign without cheats.

Crysis: Using the sandbox to make a massive explosion that made my computer crash.

And I'm already aware that I have no life ;)

Avocadoy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I finally beat the Elder Scrolls 3:Morrowind, and it's 2 expansions. What a crazy week that was.

Klokwork

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
beat ninja gaiden for the xbox on very hard mode.
beat Devil May Cry 4 on all difficulty levels
got the brass balls achievement in Bioshock.
got 100% completion on the hardest modes on both Kingdom hearts games
beat all portal advanced maps
beat insanity mode on Mass Effect twice
All achievements in Elder scrolls 4
Did a bunch of other shit I can't think of at the moment

Samaki

Contributor
Role
New update for meh XD

I'm on the last set of songs on Expert career in GH3, I cannot get past them though =( they are really hard.

And nice fallen, my friend could down illidan if he got shadow resistance gear, but apparently he quit his 70 to play some lvl 10 alliance on another server o_O.

Our server has BT on farm.

Erm, I guess this could kinda count, but I think me and all my friends (life friends) on gaia have well broken 1 mil on out avys, probably more like 5.

Me and my BF are def the most expensive though (until I transfered like half of my stuff to my new guy)

S

Secret

Pwngage

14,455 gamer points

I also have a collection of old video games that I find or buy I have an Atari 2600 , NES , SNES , Sega Genesis , NEO GEO pocket color , Original Game boy , Sega saturn , DS , PSP , Xbox 360 , and a PS2

I also own an orignal Donkey Kong arcade cabinet , I got it off craigslist and it was forty bucks , but I converted it to run off of an NES so I can play duck hunt on it or any other NES game.

Scored a Sega Saturn for free from a friend with a bunch of games

And I got both my Sega Genesis with games for 20$ and Atari 2600 with games for 10$

Hand painted my guitar hero II controller

I also own a very rare NES game called " BIBLE ADVENTURES "

Played my first video game at 3 years old on my brothers NES I played Super Mario

At five me and my brother beat Super Mario Brothers 3 together

I beat every half life

Beat all three halos on legendary

Succesfully hacked an arcade machine at an arcade so I played for free![ I kinda got kicked out]

Got 100% on a guitar hero song and ended up smashing the guitar:laugh: it was gonna break anyway

found all the skulls in halo 2 and halo 3

Beat Mass Effect on hard

Got silent assasian on all levels of Hitman Silent Assasian

I didnt do prestige in COD4 because I already know im THAT GOOD and I dont need some symbol next to my name to proclaim my level of awesomeness!

Oh and I regularly pwn all of my friends at video games in general even those dinky little cell phone games. I am only a little but of a nerd

Samaki

Contributor
Role
Isn't bible adventures that game the like nintendo nerd plays? and he like hates it and stuff? and you have to like get the snake but it has to be a certain type of snake, or u get pwnt?

d4l

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
To name a few:
All achievements on oblivion
5* all songs on medium on gh3
Filled a building to the top with watermelons on oblivion through duplication
Got pimp killer achievement on Saints row
Was a member of top ranked clan in fallensword
Reached level 75 woodcutting in runescape
All i can think of atm

Role
Diaper Lover
So many damn awesome killsprees on TF2 too many to list too many awesome one man caps too many gibbing an entire team as soldier or mowing down an entire team as heavy. Is this love, or is it TF2?

Samaki

Contributor
Role
Skills Rank Level XP
Overall 1,289,182 861 1,909,788
Attack 1,611,362 58 234,684
Defence Not Ranked
Strength Not Ranked
Hitpoints Not Ranked
Ranged Not Ranked
Prayer Not Ranked
Magic Not Ranked
Cooking Not Ranked
Woodcutting 1,010,805 67 549,125
Fletching 1,039,990 50 103,512
Fishing 850,755 62 345,458
Firemaking Not Ranked
Crafting 976,634 49 93,507
Smithing Not Ranked
Mining Not Ranked
Herblore Not Ranked
Agility Not Ranked
Thieving 1,033,582 37 29,374
Slayer Not Ranked
Farming Not Ranked
Runecraft Not Ranked
Hunter 518,850 32 17,598
Construction Not Ranked
Summoning Not Ranked

RuneScape - the massive online adventure game by Jagex Ltd. search for momas_boy555

Skills Rank Level XP
Overall 1,163,851 917 4,226,977
Attack 1,126,305 64 426,259
Defence 1,607,549 52 124,552
Strength 674,301 73 1,086,333
Hitpoints 1,092,261 66 537,670
Ranged Not Ranked
Prayer 1,235,436 43 51,537
Magic 1,272,730 54 151,588
Cooking 1,092,833 59 259,103
Woodcutting Not Ranked
Fletching Not Ranked
Fishing 237,083 74 1,165,227
Firemaking Not Ranked
Crafting 1,158,467 46 72,704
Smithing 1,329,454 45 64,699
Mining 1,586,722 52 125,093
Herblore 684,636 30 14,104
Agility 941,849 36 25,448
Thieving 1,274,689 31 15,443
Slayer 739,990 33 18,935
Farming Not Ranked
Runecraft 871,299 32 17,203
Hunter Not Ranked
Construction Not Ranked
Summoning Not Ranked

search sk8er4414 (not my account originally but is pretty much mine because my friend quit and I pay for it.

I did every skill on momas, but I've only done one or two on sk8er.

Dawes

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Ooo... although I'm not much of a gamer, I've got quite a few over-practiced "tricks" that I like to do!

DooM--
- I can tear through any of the four episdes in less than thirteen collective minutes, including getting the secret levels.
- I can take down the Cyberdemon in e2m8 with just my fist. It takes a long time, but I can still do it, without the help of codes of any sort. It takes over 200 smacks, but once you get into a pattern, it's not too hard.

DooM II--
- I can tear through the first two levels of the game with my eyes closed, while playing with just a keyboard. This is more or less a parlor trick that I cultivated out of immense boredom.

Things that I remember about DooM that people should probably shake their head at:
1) The Pain Elementals in Level 9 of Doom II are glitched so they don't spit out Lost Souls. They don't bite, though, so they're essentially useless enemies. The exception lies in two Pain Elementals, though, that *do* spit Lost Souls in the very last four-room section of the level.
2) I can, at will, sing the melody of any song in either DooM. Not only that, but I can tell you what the name of the level is, what number it is, and I could give you by-heart instructions on how to complete it from memory.

I played DooM and its sequel for probably over a collective year of my life. I used to play that game for several hours a day for several years. I still can. I love it.

Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
- I've gotten every piece of armor and every weapon -- including drops -- that are available in the game. I played the game for over 99.99 hours to do so. I've done this several times (probably because this is my second-favorite game ever made).
- I can, with no problem, get %215.3 completion.

Other than that, the rest of my achievements are pretty conventional. I'm pretty proud of my Zombie Genocide in Dead Rising!

S

Secret

Isn't bible adventures that game the like nintendo nerd plays? and he like hates it and stuff? and you have to like get the snake but it has to be a certain type of snake, or u get pwnt?
Yes it is !:laugh:

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Crysis: Using the sandbox to make a massive explosion that made my computer crash.
Isn't that pretty damn easy to do? I am sure just 1,000 barrels going off and looking at them will crash my system. Someone on youtube has 30,000 going off at once but he couldn't look at it other wise he would of crashed his computer.

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer, Other
Isn't that pretty damn easy to do? I am sure just 1,000 barrels going off and looking at them will crash my system. Someone on youtube has 30,000 going off at once but he couldn't look at it other wise he would of crashed his computer.
Hey! It's an achievement for me. T_T

Status
Not open for further replies.