• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Effective use of 2 nappies/diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

dillan221

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Hi, so it is 20:24 in UK and I am ready to put on my nightime wear. I was thinking maybe to go with 2 nappies, but the only way I would do this was if you could effectively use the absorbancy of both. Is there a waY? Usually when I do this and the bottom starts to leak, it leaks over the sides of the nappy on top and this is no good, so I would like to know if it is possible to maybe cut a hole in the bottom nappy.

REgards,
Dillan

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Yes... take some scissors and cut slits lengthwise down the crotch of the inner diaper. That will allow it to seep liquid into the outer one so you don't get leaks around the edges.

diapeybabybrian

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Nah, don't go with scissors, go with an X-Acto knife, or a steak knife. Cut "slits" (about 3 inches long each), all the way down and across each section of absorbant material on the outside of your nappy. Put the "holy" diaper on first, and then put a regular one over it. Tah dah.

Prussic_aux

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
AHHH!!! Cringe! Please try to refrain from using that word.
Nice to know I'm not the only one who cringes @ that word :)

Yeah just cut a hole in the plastic of the first one (the crotch part) and it'll go through the first one into the second one. Therefore double absorbtion :)

dillan221

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Sorry for using the word that must not be named :) but that is just what i call them as I am from UK and that is the general name over here.

Thanks for all the responses

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Nice to know I'm not the only one who cringes @ that word :)

Yeah just cut a hole in the plastic of the first one (the crotch part) and it'll go through the first one into the second one. Therefore double absorbtion :)
i also hate the word..... lol

PumaPunku

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Cut a triangle shape in the front panel (assuming you are male) and slits in the rear, and crotch. Then put the second diaper on. Works great.

I do use scissors and usually while wearing it too. Can be done if you're careful.

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Actually, I think they don't like that word because they come from countries where it is the normal word to use. There is a lot of emotional connection tied up with the word that people learned when they were young for this object - it causes a combination of feelings such as discomfort, embarrassment etc. I know I find it almost impossible to say out loud around other people. For them diaper is an emotionally neutral word.

I just feel sorry for Americans and Canadians who don't have that.

LaramFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
Actually, I think they don't like that word because they come from countries where it is the normal word to use. There is a lot of emotional connection tied up with the word that people learned when they were young for this object - it causes a combination of feelings such as discomfort, embarrassment etc. I know I find it almost impossible to say out loud around other people. For them diaper is an emotionally neutral word.

I just feel sorry for Americans and Canadians who don't have that.
Exactly! Such Is Why I Hate That Word.

I Cant Stand IT Being Said By People. xD

Maxicoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy, Little
This thread is turning into a total Knights Who Say Nee situation.*runs off to find Monty-python movie*

I demand a shrubbery or I shall say nappie to you.

Viggo

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
OR you could use (wear) one or more Abri-Let Maxi inserts (made by Abena ) inside your diaper.

NickofNewjersey

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I never worn before, I think I might be able to on vacation if I can gain the courage to go into CVS. The first time I wear I might wear two at once because I have no idea what they can hold. Since I'll be on vacation with my family I don't want the to risk getting my pants wet at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.