• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Ed Edd N' Eddy Big Picture Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JessePup

congrats on the 100 threads.

How could they show the last episode of ed edd n eddy without them showing a movie like this. It's criminal.

Maxicoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy, Little
Gawd what is under Edd's hat.

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
Thought it was cool that they finally showed Eddy's brother, it's a shame he's a real dick. I wish they would have explained the scam that did that much damage to the kol da sac.

BluTack

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Cool. I never seen this! Thanks for occupying me for another hour. :D

Scratchpaws

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur,
Yaay!!!! Ed, Edd n Eddy is back, with a movie!

Thanks so much for this :)

Boogeyman

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Man, I wish they'd of kept what Eddy's brother looked like a secret... Like what's under Double Dee's hat.

Takashi

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
Well Cartoon Network is finally puting the movie on in America, took them long enough. It will be on Cartoon Network at 7pm tomarrow and they are doing an Ed,Edd n' Eddy marathon to biuld up to it.

G

GaashaHuzzah

Gawd what is under Edd's hat.
Actually, CN messed up once on on Ed Edd and Eddy flash game.

Double D tosses his hat up in the air if you win, and he just has the nine hairs sticking out of the back of his hat, but they start near his forehead

Maxicoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy, Little
Actually, CN messed up once on on Ed Edd and Eddy flash game.

Double D tosses his hat up in the air if you win, and he just has the nine hairs sticking out of the back of his hat, but they start near his forehead
lol I didn't know that. Cools Edd has corn rows. XD

sparkywuff

Moderated
Role
Babyfur, Sissy
ok i just watched part 1 on youtube, what the hel is going on? what are they running from?

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer, Private
Well, I just saw a commercial for this movie on cartoon network. It's today at 7. What surprised me though is that is said "world premiere," which I'm pretty sure is a lie.

Takashi

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
ok i just watched part 1 on youtube, what the hel is going on? what are they running from?
Unforchanetly that is never revealed.

Well, I just saw a commercial for this movie on cartoon network. It's today at 7. What surprised me though is that is said "world premiere," which I'm pretty sure is a lie.
Considering that it's been on youtube for 5 months yup, their a bunch of liers, makes me question what else CN has lied about over the years.

Status
Not open for further replies.