Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I decided that it would fun to eat like a toddler would do I made what I was going to eat, fish with vegetables and hash browns. I wore my bib and ate with both my hands and my baby spoon. I ate off my baby plate and spooned it off the regular onto it. It was so fun and I tasted the food better than just eating off the adult plate and eating like a adult. I got food smears on my iPad now, great!

What are your baby/toddler like eating experiences like?

siysiy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Carer
  6. Other

I had my food blended once so it looked like baby food. And a freand feed me. It was great being feed and being told that i was being a good boy for eating my bin bin all up, and have my face washed after a being told that i was a much pup.

Little head space for hours after.

Hee, hee

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Aww, I am having porridge tommrow for breakfast, I should do the same again!

tickles51

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I've done it a couple of times alternating between a baby spoon and a bottle. It was the deepest infant regression I've ever experienced. Unfortunately, I can't do it any time I want. Maybe it just happens when I need a deep regression. It may be just me, but my regressions can range from shallow to deep. This one was deeply infantile, i.e. my adult almost didn't exist.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I have a Winnie the Pooh plate and cup that I've used. I think it was our kids when they were very young, but now it's mine. I also have a set of a toddler spoon and fork that my wife got me which I've used.

BabyDenise

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I've done this with jars of baby food. It's kind of hard to do it by myself but I manage to make a mess. I have also cooked some hot dogs and mac & cheese, put these on a small Disney Frozen plate and ate with a toddler spoon and fork and a bib.

I don't do it too enough but it is fun to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.