Easy Way to Donate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kovy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
I'd really like to donate money to the site, but I'm only 14, I have no credit cards, and I don't really know how. Can anyone help me by telling me a safe way to donate?

Oh, and you will probably be helping other would-be donors, too, if you post here.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
You could buy a card from some grocery store or CVS or something...It's basically like a credit debit card without the whole bank account thing, and you can put as much money as you want (probably within a limit) and you can use them online...It costs a few dollars for the card though, but yeah

You should also look here: http://www.adisc.org/forum/prepaid-creditcards-t1568.html

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Moved to "Administrative stuff" from "DiaperTalk", as this has nothing to do with diapers (unless you want to donate diapers..better make it clean ones though!).

Peachy

Kovy

Est. Contributor
Role
Oh, sorry Peachy, I was in that forum and forgot to move when the thought hit me.

Moo

ADISC Admin
Staff
Role
Private
I'd really like to donate money to the site, but I'm only 14, I have no credit cards, and I don't really know how. Can anyone help me by telling me a safe way to donate?

Oh, and you will probably be helping other would-be donors, too, if you post here.
You can't... yet.
To donate you need a full credit/debit card or adult bank account.
Sorry.

baconbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Well can't you use paypal you technically don't need to be an adult for that.

Kovy

Est. Contributor
Role
I have a bank account, but is there any way my parents would find out if I were to sign up for PayPal?

Tigger

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
The terms and conditions in paypal state that you must be 18 or over, so unless you lie about your age to paypal you can't join.

baby_mike

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
The terms and conditions in paypal state that you must be 18 or over, so unless you lie about your age to paypal you can't join.
:whs0be:
I was gonna say that too.

baconbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Um my brother is 16 and has one. You don't have to be honest. Lots of people lie to tings like paypal.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
I have a bank account, but is there any way my parents would find out if I were to sign up for PayPal?
Not unless they read your bank statement, or read your emails.

Role
Diaper Lover
This is very important, to me at least, would paypal check your bank account, and if so, considering my account was made a while ago, was it in my parents name anyway?

I need a paypal, and I plan on getting one, if there are no negative consequences for me lying, so be it!

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Paypal takes money directly from your account, so the bill would say Paypal (I think, or it may say something else)

Role
Diaper Lover
Silly Pojo, I meant that would they check me and my account/my age, I'd assume not, and Ima make an account anyway, but I just wanted to check first, I don't want to get jailed for trying to acquire some Diaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.