Status
Not open for further replies.

Catt

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Sissy
Any tips on how i could easily "kidify" my room when i want to?i'm not sure what to do to make it feel like i'm younger any ideas?

Songnar

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
What do you remember most from your childhood?

Childhood TV shows?

Plushies?

A special playlist of songs?

Particular smells?

Go with what you know!

hellokitty1512

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
  2. Little
I put some of those wall sticker/decals on mine. Also some colorful curtains.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BabyDenise

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
The first question would be: Do you want something permanent or not easily moved/concealed? That is are other people going to see it and do you care whether they do?

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Imagine if you had a two year old. How would you decorate their bedroom? You can find child themed drapes, bedspread, sheets. We had a clown light for our young son. He still has it I believe.

Milko

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Carer
Child themed sheets and having plushies laying around can give a room a really kiddish vibe, pictures or posters of kid's shows can be good too. If you've got a computer in your room then having a kiddish background or screensaver can help too, sounds random but it can be really good :)

Catt

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Sissy
easily moved/concealed, i want my room to feel like one of those rooms where you press a button and it flips, but its just m converting my room in under 5 minuts to suit my special needs

africat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Maybe find a double-sided bedsheet and brightly colored decorations. You could frame nostalgic artwork that fits in either an "adult" or "childish" room.

I like Songnar's suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.