• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

East london

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark62

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi guys looking 4 horny top into shorts better still nappys diapers me bottam wash change you in out of you 27 4 nappy gay he like hot top like me just like like hot wet nappy you and me after you had good time in me feel you horny and me horny with your cup in my nappy sorry guys only

ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Since the third word in your intro post is 'looking,' my thought is that you either didn't read the disclaimer that was at the top of the page or don't really care. Which is the case?

Cheers!

hi I'm 40 year old guy from London UK and I got disability it just mean I can't talk in right way and words come out all wrong and to let u all know I can't wear here I still live with family and share bedroom with someone and it not easy to have no friend to hangout with but I would love friend to have with but I very shy and worry peoples will take piss out of me and think way I talk is funny and I scare about be in ABDL community online because few members try to out me online to my family and scare me out of community and websites and I'm into antiques,cooking,walking,the zoo,horror movies,80's and old older music,museums,art galleries and make art,take pics,spiritual,haunted and abandoned places,national trust,english heritage and to let u all know I'm asexual

You are doing yourself no favours by posting the same thing in almost every thread.

Reactions: Forced
oh oop sorry i think it was good think alot of members tell me to post in alot of place to get my self out there

Deleted member 73062 said:
oh oop sorry i think it was good think alot of members tell me to post in alot of place to get my self out there
Hi mate how are you

Deleted member 73062 said:
hi I'm 40 year old guy from London UK and I got disability it just mean I can't talk in right way and words come out all wrong and to let u all know I can't wear here I still live with family and share bedroom with someone and it not easy to have no friend to hangout with but I would love friend to have with but I very shy and worry peoples will take piss out of me and think way I talk is funny and I scare about be in ABDL community online because few members try to out me online to my family and scare me out of community and websites and I'm into antiques,cooking,walking,the zoo,horror movies,80's and old older music,museums,art galleries and make art,take pics,spiritual,haunted and abandoned places,national trust,english heritage and to let u all know I'm asexual
Hi mate how are you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back