• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

East london

Mark62

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi guys looking 4 horny top into shorts better still nappys diapers me bottam wash change you in out of you 27 4 nappy gay he like hot top like me just like like hot wet nappy you and me after you had good time in me feel you horny and me horny with your cup in my nappy sorry guys only

sbmccue

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Since the third word in your intro post is 'looking,' my thought is that you either didn't read the disclaimer that was at the top of the page or don't really care. Which is the case?

Cheers!