Easiest way to clean yourself

Rahrah1

I’m a sissy boy who loves to use her diapers
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Hi everyone I really enjoy using my diaper and messing them. I was wondering if there is an easy way to clean up after messing.

Reactions: HumanToilet1987
Personally, I find the best way to clean off after messing is to hit the shower. It’s quick, does the job well, and does a good job of hiding everything.

Reactions: Zeke, ExcitedGamerX and DippyDawg
PaddedBrony said:
Personally, I find the best way to clean off after messing is to hit the shower. It’s quick, does the job well, and does a good job of hiding everything.
That’s what I do but first I wipe I’m wondering if there is any easy way with wiping to get clean

Rahrah1 said:
That’s what I do but first I wipe I’m wondering if there is any easy way with wiping to get clean
Bigger wipes work better. Many medical adult diaper providers also sell adult sized wipes. Where I might need half a pack of flushable wipes after an accident if I'm out and about, I need at most half a dozen northshore wipes. And if you're able, wipe with the cleanest part of the diaper before going to the wipes (not very easy when standing).

Also, how quickly you're able to change, and what you do in the meantime affects cleanup. The sooner you're able to change, and the less you've moved around, the cleaner you'll be. If you were sitting or laying down, or sit or lay down after you've had an accident, it will be much messier than if you've spent the whole time standing. Bending at the waist will also make things messier, but not as messy as sitting or laying down.

Lastly, having enough room in your diaper for the accident. Basically everything before was about keeping it away from your skin (changing quickly, not moving much, not bending or sitting), so making sure when you have an accident that there's room to fill the diaper without it immediately pressing against your skin is a plus.

Rahrah1 said:
The best way to clean as much as possible in one go is to use the front of your diaper. Either empty the contents into the toilette first, or by being very careful, use the padding that isn't soiled to do an initial clean. This can actually be a bit more effective if the front is even a bit wet too. This will help to remove the bulk of the mess from your bottom and bits making cleaning with wipes much more effective, faster, and efficient.

But the best way is to just shower. If I've had a rare episode from the rear (not fecal incontinent, but accidents happen if I'm not feeling well), then I just take the diaper off in the tub, empty it in the toilet, wrap it up and shower. I won't use wipes first or anything.

Last edited:
Reactions: AddyShadows, Sheepies and Slomo
I love to mess. I do get quite messy because I like to drive home sitting in my mess and squish it around. I have never used wipes. I have a huge tub and first I shower. I have a shower thats like a power washer (great pressure) I get everything off my bottom. Clean shower real fast and sit in the tub with mr. bubble. I relax and just nap sometimes while in the tub and let the aches just melt away. Hey a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do.

It is called a shower.

I don't mess (oatmeal instead) but I second the shower.

Eva do you ever have any squish out and if so how do you deal with it?

I clean up from a poopy diaper in the shower with a detachable shower head. If I have a messing accident while I am away from home, I carry a small backpack with wipes, gloves, and spare diapers.

The same way you would change a babies dirty diaper. Get your clean diaper, wipes, powder, and cream. Pretty simple really.

Shower is the 2nd easiest. The 1st is haveing someone willing to change your messey diaper for you

Reactions: Ebabyboy12
robertabdl74 said:
Shower is the 2nd easiest. The 1st is haveing someone willing to change your messey diaper for you
Wish I had someone

Reactions: osirisboi15 and Rednaxela
Llayden said:
The best way to clean as much as possible in one go is to use the front of your diaper. Either empty the contents into the toilette first, or by being very careful, use the padding that isn't soiled to do an initial clean. This can actually be a bit more effective if the front is even a bit wet too. This will help to remove the bulk of the mess from your bottom and bits making cleaning with wipes much more effective, faster, and efficient.

But the best way is to just shower. If I've had a rare episode from the rear (not fecal incontinent, but accidents happen if I'm not feeling well), then I just take the diaper off in the tub, empty it in the toilet, wrap it up and shower. I won't use wipes first or anything.
I was thinking the same thing. Use the front of the diaper for your intital "wipe" to remove the bulk of the mess. It makes cleanup with wipes that much easier. And of course, a shower will beat all of that.

Reactions: Llayden
For me, the first thing I use is the diaper itself, using an area that is 'clean'.

If I am going to shower, that is all I do, then shower. I do find this is the best way to clean up.

If I am going to put on another diaper, I then take several wipes and clean myself as good as possible - however, I don't try to get 'completely' clean, after all, I'm going to put another diaper on.

Potential TMI Below:

The diaper itself can be used to clean, but I don't recommend it, I tried that once, didn't go as planned lol.

BEFORE YOU SHOWER OR BATH, do make sure you wipe yourself clean with sanitary wipes. (Preferably adult wipes as they're bigger and generally better imo, I use the northshore ones, could not recommend them more) But baby wipes will do just fine as long as you're going to get a shower/bath immediately after this.

Use as many wipes as it takes (4 or 5 for me usually? But I'm thorough and I don't really stay in a messy diaper very long or like, spread the mess everywhere) and be firm with them against your skin to make sure you get anything remaining. I'll usually keep wiping until the wipes start to come back with nothing on them. Make sure to check and cracks and crevices, even slightly beyond the diaper area, what you think is a diaper area, and what actually is, are sometimes 2 different things.

Then, once you're clear of. erm, 'debris' Jump through the shower or bath and make sure to be very thorough, last thing you want is to put on underwear after a diaper session and find out later you have a bunch of skid marks because you missed something lol.

That's really all I can offer. I also recommend thorough washing of the hands after wiping because yeah. Also, I strongly recommend adult wipes over baby wipes because A. Bigger, and B. they're generally easier to use to manage to get the coverage you need to get that would take double the baby wipes. (That said, Baby wipes are still fine to use, they're cheaper and you can get more easily, they are fine to use instead of the adult wipes for just wet diaper changes imo since there isn't really going to be anything but wetness.)

I hope this helps you, or someone, anyone at least. I feel like I went a bit into TMI area here but I wanted to be thorough with it.

Pressurized water! Either a bidet or one of those detachable showerheads with high presure. Also making sure the drain is uncovered (remove the metal thing that goes on top of it, can't find the word) or it may clog. I always use rubber globes to prevent the mess from getting under my fingernails, which is hell with how persistent the odour can be.

Don't forget that if you have a toilet near by there is toilet paper to reduce the amount of wipes that will be necessary
to finish the cleaning job and the TP if flushable while wipes should not be flushed jamming the system making a mess.
Large fecal matter should not be allowed to flow into a shower or bath drain - this too can cause jams and perhaps
later unpleasant odors - if this happens make sure to run plenty of water to reduce the fecal matter into smaller more
digestible stuff for the plumbing to handle.
About getting fecal matter under fingernails - get a fingernail brush and use an antibacterial soap perhaps scented if
you don't have a problem with that - I use a dishwashing detergent and it is perfect a couple of drops goes a long way.

*rolls out the power washer*

Wait.

Too much pressure.

*gets the garden hose instead*

Seriously though, I think the shower is probably the fastest way. I don't mess, but have had a few accidents when I've been quite sick and honestly I felt like I was filthy until I got in the shower. Even though I scrubbed my bottom until I was sure it was shiny I still wasn't satisfied until I was washed.

(I have a tendency to just scrub with wipes until nothing remains and get into the bathtub because I hate hate hate showers.)

The Garden Hose is not temperature controlled and if out in the blazing hot sun may scald on first use -
Best bet is the shower and I can't see any need for a bath sitting in a less than desirable solution unless
absolutely showered clean. Even then the body may expel "stuff" unexpectedly after all - "stuff" happens !

Back