Easier to go in a diaper than on the toilet?

jpb2

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Hello All,

I am new the the forums as a member although I have been reading them for a long time.

I was wondering it anyone else finds it easier to go #2 in their diaper than on a toilet. On my days off I wake up put my diaper on, drink some coffee, and when I need to go I go. I normally walk to my private back yard squat down and everything comes out in less than 15 seconds. I go about my morning business until my girlfriend notices I need changed then she cleans me up and I take a shower.

When I go on the toilet it seems like i am more likely to have an incomplete movement. Then i end up having to go again less than an hr later. This is even when my IBD isn't acting up. For some reason it all feels more natural for me.

Anyone else have this experience?

diaperdawg

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
The full squatting position is simply the best for having a movement. My current toilet is very low and works great... higher ones kink the rectum in the pelvis.

Funny thing is... the first time I did a #2 while wearing publicly, I had to sit on the toilet at Wal-Mart to get it done! Now one of my fantasies is being a naughty toddler who sneaks into the corner or behind the couch to fully squat and "fill 'er up!"

CookieMonstah

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
The squatting position is the easiest way to poo and it's why toddlers do it as we're programmed to do so. While sitting on the toilet your body is in an unnatural position and so it's best to get a step to put under your feet so your legs are elevated and you're in more of a squatting position.

Paxe

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Yes, it's easier and feels better to go in a nappy. I think there are multiple reasons:

A) You can do it whenever you feel a natural urge, instead of delaying until you can get to the toilet and then having to start from zero.
B) You can adopt any posture you like, squatting, standing, lying down, whatever helps you push.
C) There's no need to rush; you can be doing useful things while using your nappy so it doesn't matter if it takes 2 minutes or 20 before you are confident you've finished.

My morning routine is to change out of my night nappy, have a shower, put on a clean one and have breakast. Then there are usually lots of odds and ends to sort out, emails to answer, stuff to pack and prep before going to work, during which I usually do a poo. If I have to stop and squat to do it I will, but often I can just carry on with the day's activities and use the nappy at the same time. If I am in a hurry I will change once the immediate need has been satisfied, but otherwise, if I give it 15-20 minutes before changing, I'll usually have one or two more successful pushes and avoid having another dirty nappy during the morning.

Similar advantages apply to dirty nappies that happen later in the day or on the move, although the fact that I have to remove myself from other peoples' presence while I do it, limits the number of activities that I can do at the same time. If I have gone out for lunch, I'll often go in my nappy on the way back to the office, and change when I get there. Even if I have to squat in a deserted corner to go, it's still better than sitting on the toilet!

CookieMonstah

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Yes, it's easier and feels better to go in a nappy. I think there are multiple reasons:

A) You can do it whenever you feel a natural urge, instead of delaying until you can get to the toilet and then having to start from zero.
B) You can adopt any posture you like, squatting, standing, lying down, whatever helps you push.
C) There's no need to rush; you can be doing useful things while using your nappy so it doesn't matter if it takes 2 minutes or 20 before you are confident you've finished.
These 3 things alone make it great to wear a nappy.

jpb2

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
The squatting position is the easiest way to poo and it's why toddlers do it as we're programmed to do so. While sitting on the toilet your body is in an unnatural position and so it's best to get a step to put under your feet so your legs are elevated and you're in more of a squatting position.
I agree when I was potty trained I was scared of the toilet to go #2 because I fell in once 😳. I always asked my mom for a diaper and then went and squatted in private and took care of business. That’s what I enjoy doing to this day.

jpb2

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Paxe you are right on as well.

side note I just came out as a DL to my wonderful girlfriend 3 days ago and she was totally cool with it 😀. She is so open minded and she even offered without me asking to change my messy diaper for me. She said she actually enjoys doing it for me and is so happy I told her about it. I am very happy as well. She is the first person I’ve told in my life and it’s very liberating.

Last edited:

Paxe

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
While we're discussing the advantages of using a nappy I suppose it's worth balancing them with a few potential negatives.

A) Changing can be complicated or unhygienic if good facilities are not available.

Yes and no. I read lots of posts about how cleaning up after a mess is a chore, too icky, impossible without a shower etc. I don't agree, but then I've had lots of practice in which to develop a really polished routine. Changing a messy nappy in a cramped public bathroom stall is like performing close-up magic. Every move has to be co-ordinated and controlled to produce exactly the right effect and you get out in performance what you invest in rehearsal. I'm fastidious about hygiene and will do whatever it takes to leave my body and my surroundings as clean or cleaner than they would have been if I had done the poo in the toilet. That's my benchmark and it's no longer an effort to achieve it.

B) It costs more in nappies, wipes etc.

Obviously it depends on many factors; what your messes are like, how often you do them, whether you are in nappies full time anyway etc. I wear 24/7 when possible although have to manage without nappies from time to time because of work and travel circumstances (although even then, if possible I'll have a nappy on to do a poo) Because of my particular rhythm and desire for cleanliness, I change more often than most people seem to, e.g. four wet and two dirty ones a day. The dirty ones are often barely wet, so maybe 30-40% more nappy usage.

C) It's addictive.

Doing a poo is supposed to feel good wherever you do it. But when it is rewarded with a nice big solid load in the back of your nappy, making a visible bulge in your jeans for you and anyone else to admire, that you can say to yourself 'I did that all by myself;" how could anything that satisfying not be addictive? Wait... is that actually an advantage in disguise?

jpb2

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Right on the money there in the past I’ve had a few encounters that were less than ideal involving public facilities. The other factor of course is the smell and I gotta say if you stick to a good diet, lots of fiber, stay away from refined sugars, and add in a probiotic there really isn’t much of an unpleasant smell.

In fact there have been several times now I made a mess and my girlfriend did not notice by smell. She just know my routine and when I naturally do my business.

We like playing a game where I mess away from her then go about my business as usual and we see how long it takes before she notices lol. She’s definitely getting better because I am so regular.

She usually responds with “do we need to change you”. That’s when I know the gig is up.....

hiddendutchman

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I find #1 easier in a diaper.
I have paruresis/shy bladder, so peeing in a diaper is a nice way to be able to pee in public places without anyone noticing.

I don't do #2 in diapers, but I did it before and it came just as fast as on the toilet.

jpb2

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
When I searched before I didn’t find any posts about this subject and how other people felt about whether it was easier or not.

One thing that really improved for me was my hemorrhoids went away completely :)

Not that I needed another excuse to use my diaper but it’s an added benefit for sure. (Doctors hate this easy trick to eliminate hemorrhoids xD)

Slomo

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent
Normall I can go on the toilet more easily. However, when my IBS-D flares up it becomes much, much easier to go in my diaper.