• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Earth Day

What to do for Earth Day?

• Wear Diapers

Votes: 16 53.3%
  • Use the toilet

Votes: 14 46.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

diaperedteenager

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Well, earth day is apon us. This was ouzzling me though. Should we, dl's wear diapers all day to cut back out water usage? OR should we not use a single diapers, to reduce the amount of plastic we throw away? I am thinking wear diapers, b/c when you flush that toilet it takes like 10 gals of water to flush it. But, idk... wht is your call(s)

S

secretdl26

I will not be wearing, due to lack of supplies mostly, but I think that disposables do have a large impact on our environment. I would say when I do wear, I try to substitute a harmful activity, like driving somewhere, and choose to bike instead. I think it's about offsetting your impact in a positive way.

Role
Diaper Lover
IT's things like this that make me sad for being a DL. :[
Here we are, wearing diapers day in and day out with no real need for em'.
They're all adding up, D:
Also, diapers take an extensive amount of time to decompose. :3
I'm not wearing diapers on earth day, it's the least I could do.

g6s

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Perfect.

Also, what toilet takes 10 gallons to flush? Most now are 3-4 gallons a flush at the most.
Many are 1.6 gallons. :X Anything more is excessive.

And you guys wearing diapers definitely hurts the environment! Take a day off, such a good idea.

CVS91

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Well. I don't see it as any different of a day. You all know we are going to continue our "hurtful activities" after Earth Day. A single day isn't going to make a single bit of difference if we fast for a single day.

-Caleb

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
Eh, I chose to use the potty today just because I've been busy and haven't had time to wear. I believe Earth day is a good cause, but I didn't really participate in anything for it.

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
Today my school celebrated Earth Day by having a barbeque.

Go Rangers!

Mysterious

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Let's celebrate Earth Day by being nice and not wasteful for one day, then go back to our usual habits tomorrow! I know that's not the point but that always seemed odd to me, should it promote being eco-friendly more than one day, maybe a week or something?

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Today my school celebrated Earth Day by having a barbeque.

Go Rangers!
Nothing like the releasing carbon into the air, raising those BTU's to hellish temperatures not to mention barbecuing animals and eating them, bad ass.

Just simply badass. :p

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Well, we have water free toilets at my school.... But no bathroom doors.... Hmmmm.

Spirit

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Other
A toilet can hold about 3-6 liters, and rarely needs to completely emptied - so each flush is more realistically 0.7-1.5 gallons.

Nicky

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
Well. I don't see it as any different of a day. You all know we are going to continue our "hurtful activities" after Earth Day. A single day isn't going to make a single bit of difference if we fast for a single day.

-Caleb
that's not true. every little bit counts in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.