Early present

Twinmom

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I'm really happy to report I've gotten a early Christmas present. I have gained more bladder control than I had last month. I'm actually being able to not wear any protection. I'm so happy. I was reaching a point I was really tired of diapers

Reactions: Diprs2, Happy2BeInNappies2, jcwilliams343 and 14 others
Twinmom said:
I'm really happy to report I've gotten a early Christmas present. I have gained more bladder control than I had last month. I'm actually being able to not wear any protection. I'm so happy. I was reaching a point I was really tired of diapers
😊😊😊

Twinmom said:
That's great news. So happy for you!!! Anything you attribute to making this improvement?

For me, this month has been just the opposite. I normally am able to void in the toilet at least 75% of the time... For me it has been 6 days since I've been able to get to the toilet even once. :-(

I'm thinking maybe the steroid shot they did in my back helped the swelling .

Twinmom said:
Congratulations! Be happy for the time which is given to you where you don't have to wear protection! But be aware that this still might be only temporary - incontinence often is an up and down, don't be too disappointed and be mentally prepared if "bad days" come back again...

hbic60 said:
Congratulations! Be happy for the time which is given to you where you don't have to wear protection! But be aware that this still might be only temporary - incontinence often is an up and down, don't be too disappointed and be mentally prepared if "bad days" come back again...
Oh yea definitely know what you mean. Been 1or2 times I was thankful I was wearing a diaper

Back