Status
Not open for further replies.

cgh

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I'm very much an early bird. I tend to wake up around 7am and go from asleep to fully awake almost instantly. The rest of my family, and indeed my partner, all appear to be night owls however. :sleep1:

wayz2plzu

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm definitely a night owl. I hate mornings about as much as I hate the Twilight series.

GolfCub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Definitely a morning lark, due to my job and the fact I am almost totally night-blind. Chris keeps me on mornings for that reason.

skunk053

stylin' mammal
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
I prefer both, I'm asleep around 23:30 or 00:00 and up around 08:00.

SissyDLE

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
I should have also said that the preference is usually set within the first 6 months after you are born and is a mixture of nature and nurture related factors (Genetic and Environmental).

As you get older it can drift but usually in the direction of your existing preference.

Finally, the one thing that can markedly change your preference is Depression and other mental illnesses although you normally return to your natural preference when you recover. Indeed, this can be used as an indication of recovery as your sleeping pattern returns to what you remember being normal before the period of mental ill-health.

Probably time for me to stop prattling on about this…

DLE

w0lfpack91

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
I'm definitely a night person and my job is perfect for it. I drive a school bus so I wake up at 1:30 pm and do the afternoon route then what ever after school sports trip till about 11:00 or midnight go home and do my 1:00 am to 5:00 am security shift then the morning bus rout and off to bed about 8:30 am I pull graveyards and love it

FallenDown

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
When not in school, I go to bed around 4:00 A.M. and get up at 11:30 A.M. When I'm in school, it's typically 1:00 A.M. until whenever I need to get up. I can change my schedule pretty quickly, but I hate that I tend toward so late of a schedule. I worry that it might be a disorder, but I've always been able to get up when I need to.

EclipseRising

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I happened to score a 21 on that test... The only question I scored high on was question 3. I only ever used a alarm clock on a few rare occasions. I'm a very light sleeper to where you could drop a nail on tile and I would most likely wake up. But just because of that doesn't mean I get up early I just wake up multiple times in the night but have no trouble falling back to sleep. I can usually tell myself before I go to bed a set time I want to wake up at and if I am not deadly tired I tend to wake up around that set time. Also I stay up to around 6 in the morning before I finally sleep if my schedule is free. So yeah I'm an extreme night person but there is something about the night that is soothing to me which is why I like staying up.

krowsan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
PFFFFT I'm night person XD already past twelve and still going strong!!

Status
Not open for further replies.