Early bedtimes

NappiedSissyJessica

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Is it just me or do early bedtimes really help bring out your little side? It’s funny how being nappied and sent to bed at 6.30 or 7pm was the worst as a kid but now I love it

Last edited:

littleph0enix

The Right Honourable Lordship Of Giggles?!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
I don't have much experience being diapered and trying to sleep but if I had to say why the little side comes out I think its thanks to the fact you cant just fall asleep right away.

Like you body is not used to sleeping at that time so your just stuck there thinking (which in the right frame of mind will trigger more little thoughts), which is why the little side comes out since most kids are not 100% sleepy when they are told its nap time, so when they are told to go to bed they cant just go to sleep right away since there body is still awake which then leads to a point of just thinking before falling a sleep.

Side note, it has been said that if you try to force your self to sleep by thinking it you tend to not fall asleep right away but it has been said if you try to keep your mind open and think about anything/ everything you will fall asleep much faster.

Dragon64

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
I usually go to bead sometime between 6 and 7 but that is because I want to wake up early so I have time to fully wake up before going to work

PansyPetal

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
NappiedSissyJessica said:
Is it just me or do early bedtimes really help bring out your little side? It’s funny how being nappied and sent to bed at 6.30 or 7pm was the worst as a kid but now I love it
If I am staying overnight at Mummy's home and there are other guests she will usually put me to bed by 7pm to demonstrate that I am a little girl who is not allowed to stay up with the grown ups. Mummy will take me by the hand and say "it's time I put my little girl to beddy-byes". After she has changed me into one of my pretty frilly baby nightdresses - and with me clutching one of my dollies - she will bring me back to the guests to say nighty-nighty with a deep curtsey. I am expected to kiss, or be kissed by, each lady and gentleman - and sometimes their kisses can be quite passionate which I enjoy. I always wear a nappy in my cot under plastic lined rhumba panties and use a dummy.

• Love
Reactions: sissybblola and NappiedSissyJessica

Ali123

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
When I was being punished as a child by being put back into a nappy and baby pants my mother would get me “ready for bed” about an hour before I actually had to go.

And then she’d “let” me come down and watch TV for an hour.

So I’d be sat there in a nappy and baby pants, often with just a pyjama top, which didn’t cover them at all.

claire123

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Don’t really do early bedtimes, but me and mummy did have a bedtime routine to help me sleep which did help me sleep “ earlier” but as soon as we don’t do it adult me cannot sleep well at all 😂☹️

VisaT

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Mommy (my wife) would have me, put me into my bedtime diapers and pj's and tuck me into my bed on nights, and weekends when she and her lover wanted to enjoy adult intimacy and spend the night together in the master bed.
I am a celebate cuckold and I sometimes let frustration and jealous feelings get the best of me. But Mommy and her lover adults and have established loving relationship. So I mostly feel safe and protected knowing that Mommy is happy and enjoying the pleasure of sex in the arms of a good man who loves her.

• Love
Reactions: sissybblola