Early bedtimes

Messages
62
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Is it just me or do early bedtimes really help bring out your little side? It’s funny how being nappied and sent to bed at 6.30 or 7pm was the worst as a kid but now I love it
 
Last edited:
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: babywolfboy, Jodie, Samantha and 6 others
I don't have much experience being diapered and trying to sleep but if I had to say why the little side comes out I think its thanks to the fact you cant just fall asleep right away.

Like you body is not used to sleeping at that time so your just stuck there thinking (which in the right frame of mind will trigger more little thoughts), which is why the little side comes out since most kids are not 100% sleepy when they are told its nap time, so when they are told to go to bed they cant just go to sleep right away since there body is still awake which then leads to a point of just thinking before falling a sleep.

Side note, it has been said that if you try to force your self to sleep by thinking it you tend to not fall asleep right away but it has been said if you try to keep your mind open and think about anything/ everything you will fall asleep much faster.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: PiporApomme, BBBen and newAB43
I usually go to bead sometime between 6 and 7 but that is because I want to wake up early so I have time to fully wake up before going to work
 
NappiedSissyJessica said:
Is it just me or do early bedtimes really help bring out your little side? It’s funny how being nappied and sent to bed at 6.30 or 7pm was the worst as a kid but now I love it
If I am staying overnight at Mummy's home and there are other guests she will usually put me to bed by 7pm to demonstrate that I am a little girl who is not allowed to stay up with the grown ups. Mummy will take me by the hand and say "it's time I put my little girl to beddy-byes". After she has changed me into one of my pretty frilly baby nightdresses - and with me clutching one of my dollies - she will bring me back to the guests to say nighty-nighty with a deep curtsey. I am expected to kiss, or be kissed by, each lady and gentleman - and sometimes their kisses can be quite passionate which I enjoy. I always wear a nappy in my cot under plastic lined rhumba panties and use a dummy.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: PiporApomme, Floodingpants, newAB43 and 3 others
When I was being punished as a child by being put back into a nappy and baby pants my mother would get me “ready for bed” about an hour before I actually had to go.

And then she’d “let” me come down and watch TV for an hour.

So I’d be sat there in a nappy and baby pants, often with just a pyjama top, which didn’t cover them at all.
 
  • Like
Reactions: SDB2014, newAB43, sissybaby34 and 2 others
Don’t really do early bedtimes, but me and mummy did have a bedtime routine to help me sleep which did help me sleep “ earlier” but as soon as we don’t do it adult me cannot sleep well at all 😂☹️
 
  • Love
  • Sad
Reactions: Samantha and newAB43
Mommy (my wife) would have me, put me into my bedtime diapers and pj's and tuck me into my bed on nights, and weekends when she and her lover wanted to enjoy adult intimacy and spend the night together in the master bed.
I am a celebate cuckold and I sometimes let frustration and jealous feelings get the best of me. But Mommy and her lover adults and have established loving relationship. So I mostly feel safe and protected knowing that Mommy is happy and enjoying the pleasure of sex in the arms of a good man who loves her.
 
  • Love
Reactions: newAB43 and sissybblola
PansyPetal said:
If I am staying overnight at Mummy's home and there are other guests she will usually put me to bed by 7pm to demonstrate that I am a little girl who is not allowed to stay up with the grown ups. Mummy will take me by the hand and say "it's time I put my little girl to beddy-byes". After she has changed me into one of my pretty frilly baby nightdresses - and with me clutching one of my dollies - she will bring me back to the guests to say nighty-nighty with a deep curtsey. I am expected to kiss, or be kissed by, each lady and gentleman - and sometimes their kisses can be quite passionate which I enjoy. I always wear a nappy in my cot under plastic lined rhumba panties and use a dummy.
So so humiliating and good 🍼🍼
 
I love bed time! I wake up early so I go to bed early anyway and I even since getting Covid my energy is always low so I loooooove to sleep 😴 bed time is special to me because it’s the only time I’m ever really alone and my little side comes out a lot
 
littleph0enix said:
I don't have much experience being diapered and trying to sleep but if I had to say why the little side comes out I think its thanks to the fact you cant just fall asleep right away.

Like you body is not used to sleeping at that time so your just stuck there thinking (which in the right frame of mind will trigger more little thoughts), which is why the little side comes out since most kids are not 100% sleepy when they are told its nap time, so when they are told to go to bed they cant just go to sleep right away since there body is still awake which then leads to a point of just thinking before falling a sleep.

Side note, it has been said that if you try to force your self to sleep by thinking it you tend to not fall asleep right away but it has been said if you try to keep your mind open and think about anything/ everything you will fall asleep much faster.
I think you are on to something, Little. Early bedtimes are a confirmation of childhood status. Contrary to the conventual wisdom, they are even more effective with older children. If they are preceded by diapering the effect is increased. If they are accompanied by story time, well…you finish it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: littleph0enix
Tbh my Daddy doesn’t make me go to bed at any certain time- I go to bed when he does because I want to be with him all the time! 💕 Earlier we were watching a movie and when it finished he said it’s time for me to go to bed. And we had “play time” and cuddled after and it was amazing! For the last few months we’ve felt a bit rushed when play time happens because family has been staying with us-
 
  • Like
Reactions: newAB43
binkyybunnyy said:
Tbh my Daddy doesn’t make me go to bed at any certain time- I go to bed when he does because I want to be with him all the time! 💕 Earlier we were watching a movie and when it finished he said it’s time for me to go to bed. And we had “play time” and cuddled after and it was amazing! For the last few months we’ve felt a bit rushed when play time happens because family has been staying with us-
And we don’t want to get caught or make anyone uncomfortable 😅 so we usually just wait until we’re both in bed and by then we still need sleep so we I guess rush things a little lol- still fun and feels good, but tonight was different- he was touching me throughout the movie, getting my body ready, and we took our time in the bedroom 💕
 
binkyybunnyy said:
And we don’t want to get caught or make anyone uncomfortable 😅 so we usually just wait until we’re both in bed and by then we still need sleep so we I guess rush things a little lol- still fun and feels good, but tonight was different- he was touching me throughout the movie, getting my body ready, and we took our time in the bedroom 💕
So far this has been the only “early bedtime” I’ve experienced lol for the last few months it’s been difficult for me to fall asleep and stay asleep- something I struggled with daily before meeting my Daddy- but now that we’re living together in the same state now it’s gotten SO much better- I sleep so soundly when he’s next to me! It’s just now I have a job and I keep worrying about it and about driving- the usual things for me- Anyways 😅 It’s just nice that I’ll be able to fall asleep at a decent time for once.. I can feel the tiredness taking over now lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: newAB43
Before I moved in with my mommy, one of her conditions was to respect her rules without a word of objection (which is not always possible), including early bedtime at 7 pm at the latest. Which means that at this time I have to lie in my bed in my pajamas, a diaper and attached to the bear. However, when I'm naughty one of the punishments is an early bedtime so I can go to bed very early.

Every time I go to bed at this hour or earlier as a punishment, I feel like a little boy, especially when I hear the sounds of people laughing and talking from the window, who don't even think about going to bed so early.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I can remember when I was a boy, in the winter going to bed as it was dark or getting dark. then in the summer I didn't to go to bed because it was still broad day light at 7.30pm.
 
I love the "early bed" dynamic. I remember seeing a stage play of "Stig of the Dump" many years ago, which has the scene of Barney protesting about going to bed on midsummer night when it's still light outside. In the version I saw, Barney was played by a young adult (something I always found confusing in stage plays when I was a child), and his grandad (a distinguished gentleman with a pipe) was telling him very firmly to drink his milk and go to bed.

My ideal scene "but it's still light outside, and I'm not tired!" would be: being made to get into pyjamas and brush teeth (drinking milk beforehand optional), having my bare bottom smacked with a slipper for disobeying the original command to go to bed, then being blindfolded to "make day into night, as if by magic". I would then be made to sit quietly and listen to a story which ends with somebody going to bed, be led into my darkened bedroom with opaque curtains so I couldn't see it's light outside, my eyes then being uncovered, and being locked in my bedroom to prevent any night-time wanderings.

I remember a real-life incident when I was seven years old. After a summer day at school, I was really unwell, so I went to bed at five o' clock in the evening. When I woke up, I saw it was was seven o' clock and daylight, and I felt better, so I got up, and had some breakfast. It was only after a conversation with my parents with a lot of confusion that the reality finally dawned that it was still evening, and that going to bed for the night still awaited me! I remember finding this whole situation really infantilising.
 
Ever since doing my bed and bedroom in little stuff I never want to be out of bed. So snuggly and giddy with my fun sheets and curtains, and stuffies and wall decor and stuff. 🥰😁
 
Last edited:
LittleAndAlone said:
Ever since doing my bed and bedroom in little stuff I never want to be out of bed. So snuggly and giddy with my fun sheets and curtains, and stuffies and wall decor and stuff. 🥰😁
I’m with you, ever since building my crib and getting my wall decor and my bed sheets, blankets and stuff I love bedtime and mommy tucking me in and rubbing my back and patting my butt. When she leaves kisses me on the forehead and puts on my lamby sound machine and turns out my light and says I love you my little jay jay
 
  • Love
Reactions: LittleAndAlone
Depends if I get my nap time in.
 
I remember when I was on mommy's bed crawling with Daddy already on his side of the bed. I told them I wanted to sleep with them. Daddy did not like that ! Mommy said I needed to go to my own bed but first needed changed. She changed me at foot of bed while Daddy watched and said what a good boy I was. I was then sent to my baby room by Mommy, knowing that I was truly their son.
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: sissybblola and BabyLouise
Back
Top