• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Early 40s, M, Central KY area

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpa2022

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Any others, around here?

At the top of this page, you’ll read:

• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.
Welcome to ADISC!

Last edited:
Reactions: Jonnythepony and Cottontail
sbmccue said:
At the top of this page, you’ll read:

Welcome to ADISC!
#7, in the rules says I can post this. Are you a mod?

Tpa2022 said:
#7, in the rules says I can post this. Are you a mod?
Also, I did not make a personal ad. It was a question. Nothing more.

Tpa2022 said:
Also, I did not make a personal ad. It was a question. Nothing more.
Welcome, @Tpa2022. The title of your post does have an overt “personal ad” vibe. If that wasn’t intented, I’m sure you’re forgiven. We’re not a meetup/hookup site though, but rather a support forum. If you’d like to try again, check out Writing A Good Introduction first. Generally speaking, we hope to learn more about new members than what or who they’re looking for. Tell us a bit about yourself and we’ll be eager listeners. :)

Reactions: Magicalgirl101
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back