Earliest memory in a diaper?

I remember at 5 putting on my brother's wet diapers he had slipped them off, it was thick cloth and plastic pants and I stepped into them and pulled them up it felt so awesome, never stopped sneaking diapers from then on! Wanted diapers because of all the love and attention my brother and sister got at bedtime, and I wanted to feel that love coming from my parents, they just kept saying you're a big boy now, you don't need diapers, boy -o -boy I DID NEED DIAPERS, Felt like I was loved in diapers! (by the way, my mother and sister swear she had me pee pee trained at nine months), wouldn't know it now?? Heehee!

Last edited:
Reactions: AmberStarfield
I can remember pretty far back. I guess my earliest memories are circa 1990/1991. me sneaking a pack of brand new pull ups in my room, and trying every single one on in the mirror. I loved how the little boy on the pack was pulling them up, he looked so happy! I wet the bed until age 10. but I can remember there was a time when goodnites weren’t around yet. sometimes my mom would buy me pull ups. but usually I would be put in pampers size 5 for bed. I even remember a few times wearing a diaper to school in kindergarten.

Reactions: Iluv2krinkle
I would have to say my earliest memory is around 18 months. I remember my mother laying me down on the bathroom vanity and unpinning my diaper. I remember being dirty and my mother rinsing the diaper out in the toilet. I don't recall being put into a new one though. I also have very vivid memories of being potty trained at the age of 2 and how I did not want to be. I was a very willful child and would often poop and pee on the floor to try and show my resentment towards being taken out of diapers.

Last edited:
I’ve thought about this long and hard, but the one that comes to mind would be when I was roughly two years old and being potty trained. I was wearing a pull up. I remember running out outside our house with my mom, and having an accident and pooping myself. I remember the feel the mess made, but that’s it. I remember staying like that outside while playing with my mom, as I was still an only child at that point.
The other earliest memory I have of being in a diaper was when I was 4. I had a brain tumor and was in a children’s hospital in northern Ohio. I remember wearing white Pampers with Big Bird on them. I just remember my cousin, my mom, and a nurse pulling new diapers out, being changed a few times in bed, and I have a slight memory of being wet in bed once.

Not long after potty-training (2? 3? I can't remember) I was obsessed with going back into diapers, and one time I somehow managed to convince my grandmother to buy me some at a K-Mart. I actually have a vivid memory of being at the check-out, barely being able to look over the counter and watching a red package of either diapers or pull-ups move down the conveyer belt. When I got back to my grandparents' house, I put them on and remember feeling so happy to be back in them. Later that night, shortly before or at bedtime, I can remember being in the bathroom next to my bedroom, wearing just a shirt and my diaper and intentionally pooping myself. I even sat down on the edge of the bathtub to squish it.

Gross as that may be, it's 100% true...I just didn't expect that moment would set a precedent for a big part of my life 15+ years later, but life throws you curveballs sometimes.

Reactions: hanzertas, TigerDL and CookieMonstah
I remember being in my living room playing around and messing my diaper and I remember the feeling of it being weighted down

Reactions: handsomestallion, nezquic66 and KCA
I do have a few memories of wearing nappies as a small child before the DL thing struck, and a few other nappy related memories. This is in the context of having quite extensive memories from time which are mostly non-nappy related.

The earliest memory is a very blurred recollection of being changed. The second is from around the age of two, in which I was filling my nappy in the garden whilst fully clothed, holding onto a tree branch for support. I remember I was wearing grey corduroy trousers.

I also have some clearer memories from around the age of three.

The first is of me waking up, getting out of bed and taking off my pyjamas. I let my heavy, soaked nappy fall slowly down my legs and kicked it off, discarding it on the bedroom floor. The nappy was a unisex white plastic disposable with no taping panel, leading me to believe it was either a Cosifit or a Supermarket own brand.

I remember once having a nappy put on before leaving a relative’s home in preparation for a long evening car journey home during which I would probably fall asleep. I don’t remember what the nappy was but remember feeling very “cosy” in my car seat wearing it and knowing that I didn’t need to ask to stop if I needed a wee.

The final pre-DL memory of me wearing was from the morning of the day my sister was born, so I know I was three and a half years old. I was not wearing pyjamas that morning as it was the summer. I had on only a Peaudouce Child Size nappy, which had a shiny plastic taping panel with a blue bird motif.

I was quite tall for my age but I remember that the nappy was huge on me even then. I know now from a magazine advert for Peaudouce Child Size (that can be found on Google), that although the weight range for those nappies (up to 55lb or 25kg) is the same as a modern Size 5, the nappies were actually advertised as being suitable for children aged 3-5 years.

One thing that I particularly remember about nappies from the late 80s and early 90s was that the padding seemed to cover almost the entire plastic shell including the wings. They were elasticated in the legs but not the waistband and they were quite thick.

I did not have a particular attraction to or fixation with nappies at the time I was still wearing them.

Reactions: TigerDL and Osthagen
PurplePup89 said:
Later that night, shortly before or at bedtime, I can remember being in the bathroom next to my bedroom, wearing just a shirt and my diaper and intentionally pooping myself. I even sat down on the edge of the bathtub to squish it.
How did you dispose of the diaper? Did your grandmother find out that you had used it?

Osthagen said:
How did you dispose of the diaper? Did your grandmother find out that you had used it?
I was about 3, so yes, she was very aware of literally everything I was doing, though I do remember I was in the bathroom alone. Unfortunately, I don't have any memory of what happened immediately after, but it's pretty safe to assume that she changed me.

However, I don't have any more diaper memories after that; I'm assuming my grandparents probably told my mom and she put an abrupt stop to it, for obvious reasons.

I have no memory of wearing diapers as a baby/kid. My earliest memory of wearing is age 43, about a year and a half ago. I put one of my daughter’s diapers in my underwear. Then bought adult diapers from CVS.

My earliest memory is from when I was 1 and I was laying on the examination table getting a physical and I soaked my diaper and my doctor, a nice Russian lady changed me after the doctors my mom took me and my sister to the park and there I messed my diaper but my mom didn't notice probably due to the amount of powder that my doctor put in my diaper so I didn't get changed until I got home

I think I was maybe 6 or 7 can't remember bit blurry, but my mother was changing me (yes I wore dips when I was 6-7, because I had a huge bedwetting issue) and I dunno i remember being on a blanket in the floor, and being changed its very blurry, but that memory has always stood out. I stopped being made to wear at age 8 I think, they just let me wet the bed after that up untill 11.

Reactions: surprise35
friendlylil said:
I remember being in my living room playing around and messing my diaper and I remember the feeling of it being weighted down
I honestly loved that feeling as a kid, and still somewhat do

Reactions: friendlylil
nezquic66 said:
I honestly loved that feeling as a kid, and still somewhat do
at the time I wasn't a fan of that feeling and that was when I was between the ages of 1½ and 2½. But now I don't mind that feeling when ever I get the chance to mess diapers but I don't get to mess very often because I live with my parents.

Pika123 said:
Mine was at a sleepover at my house when I younger, maybe 5 years old?
Recovering from 3rd degree burns in the hospital, as a young child. The medications given to control pain and the bodies reaction to that kind of trauma made it impossible for me to retain control of my plumbing. What I remember is being harshly scolded by a nurse as she changed me.
Years later, I kept wondering, "Like I had a choice?"
Pass the rum please. I'm tired of these olde memories haunting me...

I think I was about four (based on how clearly I remember it). One day, I was sitting on my mother’s lap in the living room with the TV on. I could feel the fullness of my bladder and I just relaxed right there. Shortly after, my diaper was removed and I was given a bath. I’m pretty sure I took a nap after that, but I could be mistaken.

I have earlier memories but not any of diapers, specifically that I can think of right now.

I remember sitting at the breakfast table in a shirt and diaper, luvs plastic diapers with Barney on them, I must’ve been 3-5.

Reactions: nezquic66 and Osthagen
For me i can vaguely remember me getting diapered for kindergarten at 5 and yes i was potty trained late hence the diapers. I remember wearing them to school and i think i was the only one still in diapers then .

I remember prob between 3, 3.5 playing and rearranging my pampers in the shelf where they were stored. I remember again it think I was around 5, my much older cousin stayed with us for a few nights, I wanted to sleep in the same bed, one of the nights I must have wet the bed and I remember my mom coming in and putting a nappy on me. Simple times 😊

NappyP said:
I remember prob between 3, 3.5 playing and rearranging my pampers in the shelf where they were stored. I remember again it think I was around 5, my much older cousin stayed with us for a few nights, I wanted to sleep in the same bed, one of the nights I must have wet the bed and I remember my mom coming in and putting a nappy on me. Simple times 😊
In your memory from when you were 3, were you wearing nappies during the day or only at night?

Reactions: NappyP
Back