Earliest memory in a diaper?

I remember two days when I was diapered at a very young age, around 2 years old maximum. I am not sure which one is the earliest but I think the right order is the following.

A very brief memory: I enter a house or appartment with my father. I say I need to pee and he pulls down my trousers and pull ups so I can go to the potty. I also remember that just before I was with my father in a supermarket walking or running behind him in the diaper aisle. He take a pack of pull-ups and we’re heading to the cashier. I don’t know if I was wearing a diaper there though, or even if it really happened the same day for that matter.

An other day, at my babysitter’s house. It was naptime and I was lying on her couch with her, or she is trying to make me lay down because I didn’t want to sleep. I still had my “drawing” in my hand and I was trying to put it in my pull ups.

Last edited:
For me I was at a babysitter's house and for whatever reason the babysitter put me in a diaper. When my mom picked me up and I got in the car the first thing I asked was "can I take this diaper off". My mom saw I was wearing a diaper. She left the car and went back into the babysitter's house. Either she asked her why I was wearing a diaper or she cussed her out for making me wear one D: . I don't remember how old I was maybe 5 i guess.

Sadly i had some kind of Diaper allergy, so is was clean with 18 month or so.
I can not remember a single moment as child were i had a diaper. 😢

Maybe that what brought me to be a ABDL, the envy on my cousins who could
experience something that i could not, and would never because its forbidden for
big boys to wear and use diapers....:)D)

with 8 or 9 i build a makeshift diaper if that counts, but it was poorly made and
i did not try to use it (probably a good decision)

My earliest memory of me wearing a real diaper would be with 16 as i found
a sample of Molicare Super Plus in my cousins bathroom (he is cross-paralyzed (translated by google))
and as a 16 year old boy i did what i should not had done and grabbed them and (stole them😰)

No one ever found out, as he had a lot others in his closet.
But that is one thing i regret until today and i hope no one hates me for this
foolish decision to steal diapers.....i know its a crime, but with my 16 years i
could not fight the urge to get them, and i did not know how to get Diapers elsewere,
Amazon was not big a thing at that time....

Hope no one hates me now, im not proud about it...

Last edited:
Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and BigBlueBear
Oh...there are a lot of little diaper thieves on this site...haha.

Reactions: DLDeeder and GermanDL
Mine was around maybe two years old or so.....I was very sensory paying attention to sounds, colors and details..I always remember being changed and hearing the crinkly plastic sound it made being fastened on and sound of the tapes getting it on. I would also love looking at the shiny surface of it and the crinkly sound it made when rubbing it and this was around 2 years old. Still today I pay attention to the sights and sounds of a plastic crinkly diaper!

I have one memory of my father changing me from a Pull-Up to a diaper before bedtime. I have a few earlier memories of being cleaned up during a change, but I don't recall being diapered in those.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
My earliest memory is my aunt leaning over me and changing my nappy while I lay on the spare bed in my cousin's bedroom. He was on the bed next to mine and he was smiling as he looked across at me because he didn't have to wear a nappy to bed like me. I was saying/arguing that I didn't need a nappy but once my aunt had taken the last safety pin out of her mouth, she told told me that I was going to wear a nappy to bed, like it or not. I remember the cloth nappy being pulled up between my legs and my aunt pulling the corners tightly together and pinning them. She bunched up a pair of semi-transparent white plastic pants and fed my feet through the leg holes, then pulled them right up and over the nappy. After checking the elastic of plastic pants (or pilchers as she called them), she pulled my singlet down from where it had been pushed up under my armpits and tucked me into bed. After I woke up, she came and checked my nappy (which was wet of course), then changed me into a new nappy while my cousin climbed out of bed and put his pants on and ran into the TV room. I think I was 3 going on 4, as I hadn't started pre-school yet.

Reactions: abdlnz, Hunter185 and KCA
My earliest memory of diapers was having to wear pampers to kindergarten.

I remember wetting through my pull up and wetting the rented room bedsheets. After much convincing from my mum, she helped me into a Tena Slip.

dlboylife said:
My earliest memory of diapers was having to wear pampers to kindergarten.

Having to wear pampers to kindergarten? So lucky!

BigBlueBear said:
Having to wear pampers to kindergarten? So lucky!
I didn't feel so lucky at the time.

dlboylife said:
I didn't feel so lucky at the time.

I figured you didn't. I was just giving you the typical DL reaction to anyone who got to wear pampers past the age of 3. 😛

Ya I wish I could remember more of it. Specifically how the diaper felt.

I never really wanted to be out of diapers, though I think I trained easily enough. I remember wearing them throughout preschool, with my last memory of wearing diapers being probably around age 5 at my grandparents’ house. I had had an accident and pooped in a pair of Scooby-Doo Underoos at my grandparents’ house, and I remember my parents taking me upstairs agitatedly to change. I must have been around 4 or 5.
That being said, we had diapers around the house for much longer. Around age 5, when I was fully trained, we still kept them just in case in the top drawer in the bathroom. I once very unsuccessfully tried to sneak one to wear them again at that point by asking my mom, and as you can expect that very quickly ended that.

Last edited:
My earliest memory I was 4 or 5 and getting diapered for bed by my mom. She would make me wear diapers in the day during the winter when I played outside so I wouldn’t have to come in and take everything off every time I had to go

I don't have a single one where I consciously remember being in a diaper. I remember I was wearing them, but that's about it, I don't remember anything about the diaper itself, I might as well have been wearing underwear...

Mine has to be around the age of 6. Me mom, dad, and bother were in the car and she had my dad stop by Safeway. We stayed in car as she go out and said she would be right back. I can remember her coming back a few minutes latter with a purple and white box of Pampers and a paper bag. She put the stuff in the trunk and we drove home. At the time I did not even thinking about them being for me. That evening I got my usual bath and then back to my room to get dressed in my PJ's. This time was different. She had my PJ's and that box of Pampers on my bed. She told me to letdown on the bed. So I did, and she opened up the box and pulled one of the diapers out and put it on me that night. I did not protest because I knew it was what I needed and wanted.

I don't remember anything of when I was in diapers, but I do have a few memories of when I was in Pull-Ups. I still can remember the Mickey Mouse designs on them (early 1990s) and thinking that if I went in them, instead of in the potty, I could stay in diapers longer. I also have an obscure memory of squatting down in a corner and messing my Pull-Up, and remembering that I liked how it felt.

The strange part, though, is that I love that Pampers smell, yet I have no memory of wearing them, and my parents have told me that I was a Huggies baby!

On a side note, I hadn't thought of either of those memories in years!

Last edited:
I don't recall wearing a diaper, but I do remember what must have been an early attempt at potty training. I remember going into a card store at a very 1980s mall...in the 1980s. I was paying attention to a rack of cards and must have thought I was still in a diaper because I just started going #2. I remember my mom draggin me to the bathroom after that and having to wear borrowed underwear from a fellow mom who overheard what was going on.

Reactions: sinceiwassmall
Back