Earliest memory in a diaper?

Hakanloaim

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
I remember two days when I was diapered at a very young age, around 2 years old maximum. I am not sure which one is the earliest but I think the right order is the following.

A very brief memory: I enter a house or appartment with my father. I say I need to pee and he pulls down my trousers and pull ups so I can go to the potty. I also remember that just before I was with my father in a supermarket walking or running behind him in the diaper aisle. He take a pack of pull-ups and we’re heading to the cashier. I don’t know if I was wearing a diaper there though, or even if it really happened the same day for that matter.

An other day, at my babysitter’s house. It was naptime and I was lying on her couch with her, or she is trying to make me lay down because I didn’t want to sleep. I still had my “drawing” in my hand and I was trying to put it in my pull ups.

Last edited:

DLDeeder

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
For me I was at a babysitter's house and for whatever reason the babysitter put me in a diaper. When my mom picked me up and I got in the car the first thing I asked was "can I take this diaper off". My mom saw I was wearing a diaper. She left the car and went back into the babysitter's house. Either she asked her why I was wearing a diaper or she cussed her out for making me wear one D: . I don't remember how old I was maybe 5 i guess.

GermanDL

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Sadly i had some kind of Diaper allergy, so is was clean with 18 month or so.
I can not remember a single moment as child were i had a diaper. 😢

Maybe that what brought me to be a ABDL, the envy on my cousins who could
experience something that i could not, and would never because its forbidden for
big boys to wear and use diapers....:)D)

with 8 or 9 i build a makeshift diaper if that counts, but it was poorly made and
i did not try to use it (probably a good decision)

My earliest memory of me wearing a real diaper would be with 16 as i found
a sample of Molicare Super Plus in my cousins bathroom (he is cross-paralyzed (translated by google))
and as a 16 year old boy i did what i should not had done and grabbed them and (stole them😰)

No one ever found out, as he had a lot others in his closet.
But that is one thing i regret until today and i hope no one hates me for this
foolish decision to steal diapers.....i know its a crime, but with my 16 years i
could not fight the urge to get them, and i did not know how to get Diapers elsewere,
Amazon was not big a thing at that time....

Hope no one hates me now, im not proud about it...

Last edited:

MikeDJ

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Mine was around maybe two years old or so.....I was very sensory paying attention to sounds, colors and details..I always remember being changed and hearing the crinkly plastic sound it made being fastened on and sound of the tapes getting it on. I would also love looking at the shiny surface of it and the crinkly sound it made when rubbing it and this was around 2 years old. Still today I pay attention to the sights and sounds of a plastic crinkly diaper!

BigBlueBear

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I have one memory of my father changing me from a Pull-Up to a diaper before bedtime. I have a few earlier memories of being cleaned up during a change, but I don't recall being diapered in those.

SydDLBoi

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
My earliest memory is my aunt leaning over me and changing my nappy while I lay on the spare bed in my cousin's bedroom. He was on the bed next to mine and he was smiling as he looked across at me because he didn't have to wear a nappy to bed like me. I was saying/arguing that I didn't need a nappy but once my aunt had taken the last safety pin out of her mouth, she told told me that I was going to wear a nappy to bed, like it or not. I remember the cloth nappy being pulled up between my legs and my aunt pulling the corners tightly together and pinning them. She bunched up a pair of semi-transparent white plastic pants and fed my feet through the leg holes, then pulled them right up and over the nappy. After checking the elastic of plastic pants (or pilchers as she called them), she pulled my singlet down from where it had been pushed up under my armpits and tucked me into bed. After I woke up, she came and checked my nappy (which was wet of course), then changed me into a new nappy while my cousin climbed out of bed and put his pants on and ran into the TV room. I think I was 3 going on 4, as I hadn't started pre-school yet.

Reactions: KCA

jocastacicely95

Incontinent since 19
Est. Contributor
Role
Incontinent
I remember wetting through my pull up and wetting the rented room bedsheets. After much convincing from my mum, she helped me into a Tena Slip.

ManeWulf

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
I never really wanted to be out of diapers, though I think I trained easily enough. I remember wearing them throughout preschool, with my last memory of wearing diapers being probably around age 5 at my grandparents’ house. I had had an accident and pooped in a pair of Scooby-Doo Underoos at my grandparents’ house, and I remember my parents taking me upstairs agitatedly to change. I must have been around 4 or 5.
That being said, we had diapers around the house for much longer. Around age 5, when I was fully trained, we still kept them just in case in the top drawer in the bathroom. I once very unsuccessfully tried to sneak one to wear them again at that point by asking my mom, and as you can expect that very quickly ended that.

Last edited: