• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Earliest memories?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
i was thinking about writing down my earliest memories and then trying to put them in chronilogical order. we'll see how this goes.
The earliest thing i can remember is this:
I'm walking around in my old house's backyard. It's a sunny day and I'm barefoot. A wooden fence goes around my backyard and it's HUGE. In fact, everything's huge. There's also laundry on the line fluttering in the breeze. I think my mom's there, sitting on the porch.

And that's it. Pretty vivd, eh? The things i can remember about that the most are the colours. The sky was incredibly blue and the grass incredibly green. The house is red with a brown roof, and the laundry is yellow.
Thing is, we moved out of that house when I was three, but I think I was really young, like 1-2 years old, just taking my very first steps outside by myself for the first time, and that's why I remember it so well.

Role
Other
I think my earliest memory was sitting outside an italian restruant (I think it was italian...) when I was three. It looked like it was built based on a renaissance style arcitexture and was enormous (in my opinion at the time). I remember I was holding that device that lights up and vibrates when your table's ready.

Maxicoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy, Little
my earliest memory is from preschool. Being walked in on the first day. probably 3 and a half or 4 years old.

Arlikra

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
My earliest memory is from when I was nearly 3 (I think). My mum, dad, sister and I were visiting my older brother and I was asked if I could say the alphabet. I said, "Do you want it forwards or backwards?" (Or something to that effect.)

That's all I can remember. I don't remember saying it backwards at the time, and I don't remember how I actually learned it.

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
The earliest memory I have is from when I was being brought home from the hospital in my grandpa's 70 Chevelle SS. I remember going fast and I was laughing the whole way home.

Man, I miss that car. Great memories in that thing.

thewiseguy7

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Private
i remember being in my brothers room, i was probably 4 or 5, and he was 1 or 2 and seeing a pack of swim diapers, then me running into the back yard, i must of been heading to the pool. Oh, and my aunt was babysitting.

Weird how it ties into the tb stuff, but its a lot more vaige now, than it used to be.

Sila

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, , Other
Pleasant memories that I can remember the earliest are probably...being 1-2ish at looking at our black lab in the backyard in a dog house. Being around 1-ish at a pizza restaurant that family co-owned or something and being fed pizza crust. Oo;
then from there on i can remember something that turns out to be a main cause of my TB tendancies (not going to go into detail about it), and then moving to Florida around 3-4 years old. I remember a blue sippy cup I had that was like a crazy straw one- the straw you sucked out of twisted around the cup in weird ways, and it amused me a lot. XD I then remember being about 5 to 7 years old at a friend's house. This is something that actually surprises me today, because I took a pacifier out of her drawer with her, and we dipped it into some kind of a tea and then sucked on the pacis for a while. XD Never even knew why I liked it.

but yeah, those are some of my earliest memories that i can remember and haven't repressed back.

angelabauer

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent
My first clear memory is from Memorial Day Weekend at Renaissance Faire in 1968, 6 weeks before I turned 4. Mom put a blanket on the grass so she could change my diaper. While I was looking up the Queen walked over. She looked down at me and proclaimed that she was pleased because I would not need a Privy. Later that day I saw Mom chance the diaper of my older sister. At the time we had a younger brother and sister, still babies, so they must also have been diapered.

Our entire family was already participating in Ren Faire when I was born in 1964. After I was toilet trained I still had a small over-active bladder, as did all my sisters, so Mom routinely asked us to wear diapers on trips and for special events.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
My early memories are from a family vacation in Italy when I was 3 1/2 years old. Some specific incidents happened related to the place we stayed at that I can still remember.

Peachy

Hex

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
[font="Calibri,Arial"]
My dad had this bike, which had a seat for me on the back (presumably some kind of baby seat). He was cycling somewhere with me on it. It was raining, and we just got there. There was a car park nearby. I remember one of the cars by the wall was red.

I talked to my parents about this afterwards (when I was 10 or so, and we were talking about memories), and they said my dad had had that when I was around 1-2.

Apart from that, nearly all my earliest memories involve tb in some form.[/font]

Neonite

Tinyflower Bouquet // 🌂🌸🌼💮🌙
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Other
Most of the really early memories I have are mildly TB-related-ish. >o>;;

Like, the earliest memory I have is from one night when I was 4. I had been changed into a pull-up for the night, since I guess I still had bedwetting issues, but it wasn't quite bedtime yet, so I went to play some before I had to go bed. In the middle of my playing, I noticed that I had to go to the bathroom, but I figured I -was- wearing a diaper, and I don't think I need to explain the rest. When I told my dad about it, I remember that he got a bit mad.

So yeah. >.>;;

WoodlandWanderer

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Little
my first memory was of lying in a pram and seeing a playpark as we went past it. Remarkabley I could visualise most of the park from that memory.

I was either 6 months or 1 year old at the time.

Like many others here most of my early memories (before 5) seem to be TB/DL related, beyond that age the amout of memories I have kind of explodes outwards. Maybe those memories shaped us in some way, or what I find more likely is that they are important to use so we have preserved them other countless others.

Last edited:

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
My earliest memories. I doubt these are in chronological order but I'll do my best. All of these are from before I went to primary school september 95:

• I had these little red plastic chairs and a little table to go with it. You could pull the legs out and stick them one on top of the other. I also really liked climbing on them, even though I was repeatedly told not to. I distinctly remember falling off and crying - my Mum's reaction was I told you so, not sympathy. I still climbed on them after that, didn't fall off though.
  • I used to look at the atlas we had, though my favourite page was the contents before the actual maps. There were 100 pages each with one map on it so I used that atlas to count from 1 to 100.
  • At nursery school I can remember being picked on. There were these barrels I liked to get in - but there was a group of 2 or 3 people who would push me over in it and roll it and I couldn't get out. I can remember trying to hide from them indoors, even when I wasn't meant to be inside.
  • First holiday I can remember was in a chalet in Cornwall, I was 3 or 4, and after that one we went back to the same place every year until I was 10. All I remember from it was that I still had a potty that I used at night, but in the day time I could use the proper toilet. Also, I think I can remember beating my Dad at connect 4 though that might be a later one holiday I am confusing it with.
  • My preschool best friend's house had a massive garden. I can remember there were some really steep (and when you are 3 years old big) steps down to it. I loved to climb up and down them, though I fell over once and wouldn't go near them for a year.
  • I had a dragon plushie called Desmond with a button in him you could press and he played a nursery rhyme. Can't remember which one though.
  • I loved the Mousehole Cat and Peter Pan. On that first holiday I mentioned remembering above we actually went to Mousehole. Nothing really there for a kid, especially a 3 or 4 year old one, but I insisted on going. We brought a book of the Mousehole Cat there which I still have today and I doubt I will ever give away.

There is lots of other stuff but I am not sure how much is my memory and how much is what I have been told. Those are all early memories I am certain of having happened. There are probably more but I am not as certain of those, and I don't want to bore you with a massive list.

Last edited:

Kyler

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
Some of my earliest memories, these are probably not in order but i'll try my best
  • This had to happen when i was really small. I walked out into our back yard and in it there were two fenced in areas, and in each area a dog. The thing is, i dont remember ever having a dog until i was in kindergarten. So they had to be the old dogs my parents talk about.
  • I was around maybe...idk 1-3 and my mom was changing me and she asked if i wanted to hold the bottle of baby powder.
  • Around 2-3 at my grandmas house. I walked up to her and i can remember wearing a sleeper that was white and had a multicoloured pattern of some sort.
  • Around 3-4 at 'momma pagents' (that's what i called her...dont know why) funeral. I remember asking my mom if she'd get hungry or thirsty underground and if she'd remember me. But for the life of me i cant remember the answers to those questions.
  • Around 4-5 i stole a diaper at my....great aunts house (it's the christmas/thanksgiving party house; even to this day. She's a hoot) I stepped into the bathroom and didnt lock the door. Luckily i hadn't made a move to put it on so i just said it was already in there when i went in.

The funniest thing is that i can remember things from a while back with a seemingly random stimulus. A certain sound, smell, sight will set of an image or ...video (for lack of a better word) in my head. It's fairly strange, but cool. I use it to my advantage sometimes. If i really want to remember something i'll make a mental note of something completly random, for example; say i'm in class and the teacher tells us we have to remember a theorem. All i have to do is note that there is a shred of paper by the left leg of my desk and i'll remember the theorem every time i think of that shred of paper.

MyLastWords

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer, Other
I tried to work this out, trying to find the cause of my Daddy/TB tendencies, and the furthest back I got was to about 3, in my old house.

It was late at night, about 10 - 11pm and I'm looking around a corner to my loungeroom at my Dad and Grandma having a yelling match at each other, then my Mum comes over and picks me up and takes me down to my bedroom, with Dad and Nanna still yelling in the background.

After that It's another house where I was about 4, I had one of my female friends in my little bro and I's bedroom, with my little bro's dummy taped to her mouth with sticky tape.

Third one is in Pre Primary, I would have been 5, and watching as the teachers playtied some of the girls to the play equipment for them to escape. I remember saying to my teacher that I didn't want to be tied up, I just wanted to watch.

Yeah, I was already a daddy/domme at 5 years old. No doubt there is some repressed memory lurking that caused all this. But :dunno:

Last edited:
Role
Private
these memories are all from preeschool or earlier but i cant pinpoint the agge...theres actually many more than this

i have memories of seeing the mall fom a baby caraiges point of view
buying plushies at the disney store
being at the beach before any of my cousins and siblings were born on my moms side (the cousins i see regularly...i was the 1st grandchild on my mom's side)
going to my aunties house in her pool on the 4th of july
ice skating in the pond of my backyard
i even remember what outfit i wore the 1st day of preeschool (black with purplelilacs)

itsme

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other, Private
I have quite a few early memories, and of the two that I think are the oldest, I can't figure out which I was younger in.

In one, I remember sitting in this yellow plastic swing that was hanging from the rafters in the garage, and my mother was in front smiling and she would catch the swing and push it back. She was wearing a coral-colored tee-shirt. That's all I've got from that one.

Next, and I'm not sure if this one is older or not. I was really young, and could barely walk, I remember standing with both hands on a door jam trying to stabilize myself and my brother and sister both sitting on opposite sides of the door.

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
My earliest memory was when I was in either preschool or kindergarten. I remember there were about four or five tables, and we were in groups. Throughout the course of the day, we would keep switching tables. At one table there was a crayon box, and I remember every day, when my group would switch to that table, this girl would give the crayon box to the person who was the third to get to the table. She was following the silly childish rhyme: "First is the worst, second is the best, third is the one with the crayon chest." Anyway, we would all race over, and me being the stupid child I was, would always get the first and "be the worst." But one day, I intentionally got there third and I got the crayon chest. I was so proud. :p

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
I was 2. I fell down off the monkeybars at the park. Simple as that.

Gil

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
This thread was posted on WP yesterday...Ironic.

My very earliest memory was being strapped into a car seat when I was about 2. I have several diaper memories from about 3-4 years of age.

Status
Not open for further replies.