E3 '09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
OMG!!! I just saw the Microsoft presintation at E3 and I got to say that I can't wait for some of the games but what I really want to get my hands on is Project Natal. Basicly what that means is take the Itoy that was with the PS2 and make it 1,000 times better, FULL MOTION CONTROL, NO CONTROLER NEEDED!.

Well that was my little rant on it but what are you guys looking forward to at E3 this year?

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I don't even know what's happening at E3...I'll just end up finding out in one of the video game magazines I read, probably...

Well...Machinima on Youtube has some videos from E3...I'm pretty happy over Crackdown 2, and another Halo (Not ODST, it's called Halo: Reach)

Another Left for Dead, also...

And unbelievably: Lego Rock Band

Last edited:
F

Falkio

Any word about Modern Warfare 2? Can't wait to see the perk set. One of my friends suggested some of the following:

"Ghillie Suit" - wear a ghillie suit without a sniper rifle
"Runner" - fire while sprinting
"Recycle" - assist cycle starts over at 9, 11, and 13 kills

I hope they don't use military vehicles. There's nothing worse than a tank that can withstand four rockets. (I.E. World at War)

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
okay, screw valve... Left 4 Dead 2, already? that's some BULLSHIT.

Ultima

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I was pretty excited about seeing Crysis 2 coming to the 360. I played Crysis 1 at a friends house, and I loved it, but I can't afford a PC good enough to play it at a good graphics setting lol. So being able to play it on a console, and the wonders of Xbox Live, I was stoked.

And honestly, I was excited about Left 4 Dead 2. Not so much of it being a sequel, but just more content period. I love Left 4 Dead, but I feel the 4 levels weren't enough. I mean I think a DLC expansion or something would have been better than a full on sequel, but more L4D is better L4D in my opinion.

Anyone else see the announcement about Star Wars: The Old Republic? Looks pretty amazing, I can't wait to see some form of gameplay. Surely they are going with a traditional fighting style for the MMO, I don't know how popular it would be going with the KOTOR combat system for a PvP type thing.

All-in-all, I'm excited for E3 this year. Can't wait to see everyone else. I want to see more of KH3, that would be nice. An announcement of "Kingdom Hearts 3 will be on the Xbox 360 also." would be AMAZING. I don't want to buy a PS3 just for KH3 and MGS4. lol

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I want to see more of KH3, that would be nice. An announcement of "Kingdom Hearts 3 will be on the Xbox 360 also." would be AMAZING.

Three word's for the kingdom hearts 3 game "We're Breaking Free!"

Yeah, they won't be able to resist shoving High School Musical into it. I mean they did shove pirates and Tron (TRON of all things) into KH2.

Shredder92

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
1. BRUTAL LEGEND
2. HEAVY RAIN
3. FINAL FANTASY XIII

those are the 3 games I'm watching most.

1. Strategy/RPG about rock/metal music!!
2. movie-like thriller made by the same people who made Farenheit (Indigo Prophecy)
3. Doesn't need explaining =]

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Other
Final Fantasy XIV is another MMO?! :( I just wish they would name it Final Fantasy Online II or something like that. Oh well.

They mentioned the next Kingdom Hearts?!

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Um.. I pre-ordered the new Monkey Island. cost 34.99 and you get a free downloadable TellTales game. so I got the first season of Sam and Max.

Plus I'll be getting a DVD containing the 5 money island episodes and I hear there will be some bonus outtake like stuff on the DVD as well. Plus a limited edition slipcase made by the guy who did the cover's for monkey island 1 and 2. The guy does some great art.
I Also get access to a private forum on TellTales forums which has Q&A's topics. Right now I just want to convince them to send the pre-orders some button pins they being giving out at E3.

Peachy

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
I have no clue what "E3" is, but from some of the responses, it appears related to either computers, or games. So this thread was moved into the Computer&Games-forum!

Takashi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Sorry about that Peachy.

For those who don't know about E3 go Here.

Neonite

Tinyflower Bouquet // 🌂🌸🌼💮🌙
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
I am shocked. All these posts, and not ONE mention of Golden Sun DS? For shame!

Takashi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
I am shocked. All these posts, and not ONE mention of Golden Sun DS? For shame!

That's because people are starting to like console games more then hand helds. :educate:

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
That's because people are starting to like console games more then hand helds. :educate:

Pfff.. the video game industry is on a stupid path.. there's a total lack of innovation and when there is innovation idiotic gamers don't go out and buy the games like they do every single year for a new roster in Madden or every 3 years for a new Halo game that has built in aiming assist.

Sure there's new and good looking games coming, such as Heavy Rain, Alan Wake, Tales of Monkey Island (sure it's the 5th game but they are released like every 4-9 years.) and Brutal Legend. But that's only 4 games when there's hundred's of stupid titles such as 5 different Mario games or 5 different metal gear games or titles ending in yet another number.
----------------
Now playing: The Pixies - Gouge Away
via FoxyTunes

Rheeer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Carer
I...am...so...tired...of...Rock Band. Seriously. It was cute for a second or two as a novelty, but...come on. Learn to play the instrument for real or stop it. lol

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I...am...so...tired...of...Rock Band. Seriously. It was cute for a second or two as a novelty, but...come on. Learn to play the instrument for real or stop it. lol

Rock Band is one of the more innovative games this decade, of course some people think they are cool for playing it and think it's a perfect substitute for real instruments when it's not at all. It try's to offer the experience to people who are either to lazy or have no natural talent.

The problem comes with most games ending in 2,3,4,5 and so on. Final Fantasy is okay though since they are never direct squeals asides for a few times. (then again I don't like the last 2 final fantasy's either.)

ajsco

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
OMG!!! I just finished watching the MW2 trailer from E3, it looks utterley sexual!!!

Rheeer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Carer
OMG!!! I just finished watching the MW2 trailer from E3, it looks utterley sexual!!!

Aside from it coming out on my birthday, which is kinda cool, I won't play this one until it's in the ol' bargain bin for $20. I liked Call of Duty Modern Warfare; I loved Medal of Honor Airborne. Just my dumb opinion. I'm sure they'll make money hand over fist like usual.

As an aside: "sexual" being used as a weird superlative threw me off completely. It's almost as bad as when Paris Hilton was going around calling everything "hot."

Status
Not open for further replies.