Dynamic Diaper Preferences

freechris

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Does anyone notice if their diaper-wearing preferences change from time to time. I know mine do. I used to want to pull my tapes tighter, for example. But now I'm not as anxious about wearing loosely (relatively speaking).

neophyte

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
At first I was anti fluffing! I liked the firmness of the diaper between my legs, now I like my diaper fluffed and soft!

Also, recently I have started tucking in the entire top part of my diaper, this way the diaper rides lower along my waist and never peeks through my belt line!!

bnet

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
My favorite part is the diaper to peak over the waist band, slightly.... my preferences change as soon as a place an order :) I always end up wanting the other ones.

GreenieTheFilly

Green Heart the Filly
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
Yeah I have different needs/wants depending on the day or season I've found. Given, I've only been wearing 24/7 in autumn thus far. I know I like something thinner in the summer (which makes sense) and something with a really big rise when I'm sleeping. I used to want them thicker across the board and thought they shouldn't have so much rise. It's a good thing there are so many different types and ways to fit a diaper.

FudgedInLuvs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
Deapends on what's going on physiologically at night, if I'm super bloated it's a tab diaper, a night when I think I'm just going to wet the bed then it's a pull up

MikeDJ

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I was for quite a while into very trim tight fitting diapers, plastic pants as well.....I notice as I aged though I seem to now like huge poofy sized diapers and larger sized plastic pants. The plastic pants are so puffy and big they look like a tutu skirt if I pull on the sides outward. Its definitely a babyish look for sure.

pampers4U

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I was a pull the front of the diaper till the top touched my belly button kind of guy, when my fiancée started diapering me regularly she would always have the front much lower and the back of the diaper a little higher, it didnt look right to me at first, but now its the regular thing, even when I diaper myself .

KitsuneFox

Forum Moderator
Staff
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
My major issue is uncontrollable leaking and voiding while I sleep, combined with Nocturnal Polyuria ( kidneys overproduce urine during sleep ) .
I'm constantly trying to find diapers that can handle very heavy wetting and not leak at night .

Last edited: