Dutch AB/DL media coverage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainbowsplashy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi, I hope I'm posting this in the right section.
Recently I stumbled upon a dutch ageplay media coverage form the show Spuiten En Slikken. It covers more the ageplay side of things but it's really nice and the presenter dives into it without judging.

The language is dutch, but you can switch on English subtitles.

So here is the link for y'all: https://youtu.be/i3QUH431JU0

Have fun watching :biggrin:

Thanks for sharing that. It was pretty cool and not judgmental.

Waouh, thank you !

I think this is the first coverage of ageplayers I can relate to and wouldn't mind showing someone to explain what it is.

thank you for sharing it !

That's a great find. Nice one! :-D

I'm just gonna go ahead and fave this...

Very cool. Thanks for posting Rainbowsplashy.

Kif said:
Dutch really messes with my mind though...

Heh. I remember my first daytrip trip to Amsterdam. I had an... er... very strong "coffee" in a coffeeshop. Went to the toilet, saw a poster covered in Dutch writing... and thought that I'd forgotten how to read. True story.

You've got to watch those Dutch coffees! :p

tiny said:
Heh. I remember my first daytrip trip to Amsterdam. I had an... er... very strong "coffee" in a coffeeshop. Went to the toilet, saw a poster covered in Dutch writing... and thought that I'd forgotten how to read. True story.

You've got to watch those Dutch coffees! :p

Been there the first time I went to Dam. Was so surreal and the coffee is very strong compared to the UK! HAHAHA!

it was grate but I can only under stand about 40% of it. my grand mother spoke German so I under stand a little bit of it. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back