Dungeonland group

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alphacore

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hmmmm....it is on sale for cheap on steam right now...and I've bought more expensive games for less of a reason. Sure, I'm in.

ShadowHare

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Evil Moo!

You really want me to stay awake and play games with you all night long, don´t you?
Think it´s that easy, huh?
You really think my life consists of nothing but tea, video games, and bad Furry-jokes, right? Right?!
Well, here´s a message for you, Mr. Space-cow:
That´s true!
Ha!

... uh, yes, that means I´m in.

Eulogy

ADISC Moderator
Staff
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
You really think my life consists of nothing but tea, video games, and bad Furry-jokes, right? Right?!

You neglected to mention a fiery passion for smashing and picking digital mushrooms.

Also, this game is rather fun. Repetitive, but good for an easy going party game.

ShadowHare

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
You neglected to mention a fiery passion for smashing and picking digital mushrooms.

Ah, yes, right, thank you.
... Hey!

And yes, I noticed it´s a little repetitive. But that´s okay.
It´s fun for an hour or two, which is more than I expected from a game that costs five bucks.

... Now, let´s just hope Moo´s a bad DM :p

Zachie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Phooey. I knew I should have picked that one up.

Moo

ADISC Admin
Staff
Role
  1. Private
Phooey. I knew I should have picked that one up.

You still can. It is still only $9.99. We've already played it for like three hours, which is better value than a movie ticket.

Zachie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
You still can. It is still only $9.99. We've already played it for like three hours, which is better value than a movie ticket.

Well, yes, of course, but the sales have ruined me. I'll gladly chuck 20 bucks at a game when it's 50% off but to buy a five dollar game at full price I need to consult my accountant first.

EDIT: In retrospect, it's not made very clear that I'm kidding. I'll likely pick it up within the next couple weeks after I get paid.

Last edited:

Moo

ADISC Admin
Staff
Role
  1. Private
"Hi, I'm a spider!"
So awesome. We really should play that game again at some point.

EmilyL

#cuteandadorable Little
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I have a spare left to anyone who pm's me. Even includes one dlc. Figured I'd let someone join the fun.

EDIT: The key has been given out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.