Status
Not open for further replies.

LuvsGurl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
Hey all,
LuvsGurl here.
DL (recent addition), about 5 years ago I had never thought about DLs at all. It had never even crossed my mind. However I met a DL that after dating for a while he informed me that he enjoyed wearing. He then Asked me if I would be willing to try them out myself.
As it turns out I realy do enjoy wearing diapers.I started wearing just with him, the more and more as the time passed. I have gottent to the point (very Quickley) of wetting the bed, so diapers are a must now at night.
At this point DF and I are still togeather and going strong, as are the diapers. We are both 24/7 for the most part.
Outside of my diaper life I am a student for a little while longer. I study Ceramics for my arts degree, though also have studied ASL (american Sign language) for myown use. I am a ceramic artist and teach at night. I also am a SSP (Suport Service Provider) for DeafBlind Individuals in the cummunity.
I love animals, mostly dogs, though almost anything from Lizards to horses are on my to have or had have list.
I am outspoken, and love to argue, though do not like to upset others... so if you have any othe questions look me up.

P.S. I struggle with Dislexia, so I am sorry for the spelling, and grammer. If you need somthing rewored please let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kams

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
Hand writing is a bit messy, but a good friend of Dark Fin is always welcome :smile1:

Attachments

LuvsGurl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
Hand writing is a bit messy, but a good friend of Dark Fin is always welcome :smile1:
Thank you.... though DF may question if we are friends.... he is just stuck with me.... :)

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
I knew most of this anyways! :p

Welcome to the community! I hope you enjoy it here!

Also do not take DF for granted its not easy to come by a relationship like that now that you are a DL.

LuvsGurl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
Also do not take DF for granted its not easy to come by a relationship like that now that you are a DL.
I have no intintion of misstreating him, or letting him go... He is my match...

Status
Not open for further replies.