• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Dummies/Pacifiers, bottles, bibs and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emileigh

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I've seen that site ^^, I got a cookie monsta pacifier from there

Lizzie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
OMG! No way! No one of this site has ever heard of that! I mean it's like none of the *Bs here look around the web for AB stuff! Wow great find! I sure am glad you found it and posted about it!

Try reading some of the other posts of looking at the links page
:wallbash:

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
OMG! No way! No one of this site has ever heard of that! I mean it's like none of the *Bs here look around the web for AB stuff! Wow great find! I sure am glad you found it and posted about it!

Try reading some of the other posts of looking at the links page
:wallbash:
You don't have to be a dick about it. Not everyone knows about all the features on the site, or about some websites. Just because you do, doesn't mean everyone else does.

Role
Private
I mean it's like none of the *Bs here look around the web for AB stuff!
For the record, I actually don't.

Aaaanyway... back on topic.

Thanks for the link wetterkitty, I didn't know about that place. I'm not a particular fan of pacifiers, but having an adult one can be a lot of fun!

Lizzie

Est. Contributor
Role
What happened to two of the other posts that were in here? Do you guys delete posts you don't like or something?

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
They were deleted, yes. The other posts in this thread were at least somewhat on topic Now back ON TOPIC

Role
Private
I think the site listed in the OP has changed - dramatically - in the past month or six weeks or so.

True? (Or was that another NUK5 site I saw?)

Lizzie

Est. Contributor
Role
I think the site listed in the OP has changed - dramatically - in the past month or six weeks or so.

True? (Or was that another NUK5 site I saw?)
It has. It's got a new layout and a lot of new packages

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Lizzie that was mean :(

and thank you for the link, I love paci's but usually just get mine from Walmart so I've never tried to find them online ^_^

Lizzie

Est. Contributor
Role
Lizzie that was mean :(

and thank you for the link, I love paci's but usually just get mine from Walmart so I've never tried to find them online ^_^
Dude. One of the threads on the same page of this section is entitled "Pacifiers "R" Us (Suspected Malware?)"

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
Dude. One of the threads on the same page of this section is entitled "Pacifiers "R" Us (Suspected Malware?)"
And if you'd read through the entire thread, you'd know that it was determined to be an error caused by something else, and the site had nothing to do with the warning in the end.

Lizzie

Est. Contributor
Role
And if you'd read through the entire thread, you'd know that it was determined to be an error caused by something else, and the site had nothing to do with the warning in the end.
I realize this. You're missing the point. The fact that there was a thread with Pacifiers R Us in the title should have tipped her off.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Closed, thanks for telling us but this thread is going nowhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.