Dumbest Mistake

Status
Not open for further replies.

baby_mike

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
Ok, I think i am ready to tell you all a lot more about me. You may or may not hate me for this but.. I am still going to do it.

Ok..ever since I was in middle school I was picked on and pushed around, another words bullied. I never told any one, for fear that the bullies would come back for revinge. I went to school knowing that I was going to get the s**t kicked out of me. I would come home and hide in my room. I did this from 6th grade to April,19 2007. On April, 19 2007 I went to school and as useule I got the s**t kicked out of me. I went home that day think enuogh is enuogh. So later that night at about 12 or 1 in the moring I picked up my cell phone took the sim card out and dial 911. I spoke these words. " i willl shoot ever bullie at school tommrow and if anyone trys to stop me I will blow up the school." After hanging up the phone I knew I had made the biggest mistake in my life. The next morning I woke up to the phone ringing. It was my bus driver tell me school had be cancled due to a bomb threat. I knew from there on thing wern't going to turn out well. Later that day my door was kicked in by a SWAT team I was aressted and takein to juvi. I spent 3 months in juvi than I was sent to a group home, I was there for 2 1/2 months that I was sent to another group home were I was there for 4 months. I was away from home for 9 1/2 months. Only if I would have talked to someone about being bullied that would have never happened. I just got back home 3 months ago. It feels so good to be home.

Talk to someone if you ever feel deppresed. It will save you a lot of trouble in the long run.

Last edited:

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
How did they find you if your sim card was taken out?

Next time you are going to call in a threat... do it from a payphone... one far from your house.

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
A better question is...how'd the phone work without the SIM Card?

also...
I spent 3 months in juvi than I was sent to a group home, I was there for 2 1/2 months that I was sent to another group home were I was there for 4 months. I was away from home for 4 1/2 months.
3 months in "juvi"...plus 2-1/2 months in a group home is 5-1/2 months...then another group home for 4 months is 9-1/2 months...not 4-1/2

You're math is a bit off.

And how'd they know which school? You didn't say that in your message here. And why did your bus driver call you? I mean wouldn't it be on the radio news or something that the school was closed? I've never heard of bus drivers calling their passengers to say "won't be picking you up today".

baby_mike

Est. Contributor
Role
How did they find you if your sim card was taken out?

Next time you are going to call in a threat... do it from a payphone... one far from your house.

They trangulated the call which mean they use the 3 closest cell tower to pin-point the call. And there is a cell tower right down the street from me. I don't ever plan on doing anything like that again.

You might call me crazy but I wouldn't take it back for anything for I have learned a great deal. I have become a lot more mature.

A better question is...how'd the phone work without the SIM Card?

also...

3 months in "juvi"...plus 2-1/2 months in a group home is 5-1/2 months...then another group home for 4 months is 9-1/2 months...not 4-1/2

You're math is a bit off.
You can dial 911 without a sim card

Last edited by a moderator:

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
So you can dial 911 without a sim...but that doesn't explain the rest...your math is still off. And what about the bus driver thing? Don't they advertise this stuff on the news? And triangulation doesn't pin-point an exact location...it pinpoints a general area...it wouldn't matter if the tower was on top of your house, it couldn't be pinpointed with that accuracy.

baby_mike

Est. Contributor
Role
A general area of a "troulbe maker". A friend and I make a prank call a couple of weeks before it happened.

And my bus driver always called when school was closed or cancled.

And as far as my math being off was thinking when i put down the total month away from home.

Role
Diaper Lover
True, anything can dial 911, payphones, bag phones, cell's.

What should have happened, was they had some sort of help for you, not a mental institution, but someone to talk to, you did not deserve juvie, but some people who call in bomb threats DO, although I don't think you did!

D

daria7483

On April, 19 2007 I went to school and as useule I got the s**t kicked out of me.
Wow, not only was that a dumb thing to do, it was remarkably bad timing.

Not really much to add except that I'm glad you learned from your mistake. I hope you are getting the counseling you need for both anger management and other issues you probably have. And I seriously hope that your school system is aware of what started all this and is evaluating what systems failed to allow a kid to get beat up every day at school for years. Where were the teachers? Seriously, I had some issues with my middle school, but if there was a fight they knew about it in about 1 second.

baby_mike

Est. Contributor
Role
Oh my school is well aware, they are getting sued over this.

I am getting the counseling I need, I go see a counselor every week. It dose help.
The teachers at my school don't take there jobs serisoly. I hate that school. I am going back next year though, just to show the bullies that they can't and won't bother me this time.

Moo

ADISC Admin
Staff
Role
Private
Ok, I think i am ready to tell you all a lot more about me. You may or may not hate me for this but.. I am still going to do it.

Ok..ever since I was in middle school I was picked on and pushed around, another words bullied. I never told any one, for fear that the bullies would come back for revinge. I went to school knowing that I was going to get the s**t kicked out of me. I would come home and hide in my room. I did this from 6th grade to April,19 2007. On April, 19 2007 I went to school and as useule I got the s**t kicked out of me. I went home that day think enuogh is enuogh. So later that night at about 12 or 1 in the moring I picked up my cell phone took the sim card out and dial 911. I spoke these words. " i willl shoot ever bullie at school tommrow and if anyone trys to stop me I will blow up the school." After hanging up the phone I knew I had made the biggest mistake in my life. The next morning I woke up to the phone ringing. It was my bus driver tell me school had be cancled due to a bomb threat. I knew from there on thing wern't going to turn out well. Later that day my door was kicked in by a SWAT team I was aressted and takein to juvi. I spent 3 months in juvi than I was sent to a group home, I was there for 2 1/2 months that I was sent to another group home were I was there for 4 months. I was away from home for 9 1/2 months. Only if I would have talked to someone about being bullied that would have never happened. I just got back home 3 months ago. It feels so good to be home.

Talk to someone if you ever feel deppresed. It will save you a lot of trouble in the long run.
Why diddn't you just call them right back, and say this to the emergency operator :
* I was the kid who called in with the bomb threat a minute ago.
* I'm REALLY sorry, I did not mean it.
* I WON'T do it.
* I don't have any access to weapons or explosives, so I couldn't have done it anyway.
* I'm going to go get counselling instead.
* Please forgive me, I am a dumb kid and did not know what I was doing. Again, I'm SO sorry.

That would have resulted in a LOT less trouble for you and everyone else.

Next time? NEXT TIME? :-O

Never give advice that would help one person harm or scare the living daylights out of someone else.

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Oh my school is well aware, they are getting sued over this.

I am getting the counseling I need, I go see a counselor every week. It dose help.
The teachers at my school don't take there jobs serisoly. I hate that school. I am going back next year though, just to show the bullies that they can't and won't bother me this time.
Wait wait....BACK UP! You called 911 and threatened to kill people and blow up a school...you admit you never told anyone you were (allegedly) being bullied...yet you somehow expect us to believe the school is being sued?

Only in America! *shakes head*

baby_mike

Est. Contributor
Role
My mom is sueing the school because they did nothing to protect me.

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
It is not the school's job to 'protect' you against something of which they are not made aware.

Now, if you'd TOLD someone...say a school counsellor, or even a teacher, about these alleged bullies...THEN the school would be obligated to investigate and possibly even punish the alleged bullies. HOWEVER, you didn't tell anyone, the school had no way to know this alleged activity was taking place.

If I were a lawyer, which of course I'm not, I wouldn't even take such a case, it has no chance of winning...well...at least not in any normal version of reality...although maybe in the US, where there is apparently no such thing as a 'nuisance suit'.

Role
Diaper Lover
It has a chance of winning Ayanna, it's just a stupid case. Ah right, yeah the US is stupid, a lot.

My advice, WORK OUT! Do it like crazy, get gigantic, who will bother you then, I've got some beef, probably enough, but more is always better. Although, try to avoid using it if at all possible. Let us know how it goes when you return.

baby_mike

Est. Contributor
Role
It is not the school's job to 'protect' you against something of which they are not made aware.

Now, if you'd TOLD someone...say a school counsellor, or even a teacher, about these alleged bullies...THEN the school would be obligated to investigate and possibly even punish the alleged bullies. HOWEVER, you didn't tell anyone, the school had no way to know this alleged activity was taking place.

If I were a lawyer, which of course I'm not, I wouldn't even take such a case, it has no chance of winning...well...at least not in any normal version of reality...although maybe in the US, where there is apparently no such thing as a 'nuisance suit'.
I have a lawyer, which in fact is the best in my area and says that we have a very good case. I was also involved with DFS, they also say we have a good case. If the teachers would have done there jobs, which is to provide education in a SAFE invioment. They would have seen what was happening.

Role
Diaper Lover
You should have reported it. But its over and done with, why do we need to debate it? He made a mistake, and now his mom thinks that the best course of action is to sue the school, which I disagree with. Why are we discussing this anyway?

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Yeah you definitely should have talked to someone rather than making a threat like that...It could easily hurt yourself job/college wise...I don't think you should be suing the school...Sure they should have done something, but they aren't all aware of what's going on in school...You should have told someone

Status
Not open for further replies.