Status
Not open for further replies.

Butterscotch

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I got a cut on my wrist from playing Marco Polo with multiple swimming pools, I was "it" and had to walk with my eyes closed to the other pool and it didn't end well :p
What stupid injuries have y'all obtained? Lets see who has the funniest story xD

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Most of my injuries have been tragic rather than funny, like walking in front of a car moving at 40 mph. But it seems like I'm constantly hitting my elbows against the door frames of my house. It's like they keep getting narrower and narrower, plotting against my elbows. I have absently minded closed kitchen drawers with my fingers still in the upper part of the drawer. I tend to think about other things rather than the one thing I'm doing....sigh.

tobid03

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I have an interesting one. I was biking and coming up on a curve in the road to the right. I steered to the right and straightened my wheel. However, my foot got caught on the wheel, forcing the bike to stop instantly and sending me flying over the handlebars into concrete at 15 miles/24 kilometers per hour. If that wasn't bad enough, it looked like I was going to land head first, so I slightly tucked in my head and still managed to hit and injure my head, my shoulder, my arm, my back, and my legs.

Through a series of interesting circumstances, I was able to get away with some decently sized scrapes and some headache, nausea, and noise sensitivity. Fortunately, I was wearing a helmet (which I had started doing only a month before). Otherwise, I probably wouldn't be here today (which would be an even more dumb injury) as I could have hit a major artery in the temple, cracked my skull, and gotten major brain injury. Also, there were no cars behind me, saving me from being hit by a car.

If I have learned anything from this event, it is this: Never underestimate the value of safety recommendations (And always wear a helmet when biking.).

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
All of my injuries have been horribly dumb. Slammed thumb in a door hinge in which I was the only person anywhere near the door, broken toe via walking into a wall without anybody else around and no impediments on the floor stand out particularly.

incontinentGM24

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Playing football on the tile floor of my dad's basement. In socks. The important thing, I made the catch. The bad part, my feet slipped out from under me and I landed on my back. Still having problems today with it, this happened 11 years ago.

Skeeter

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
When I was 13 I decided it would be cool to try to melt the brass of an unspent primer cap to a shotgun shell. At the time I thought it would only shoot a spark out of the top. After lighting a match and holding it under the cap for a couple minutes, it went off with the power of a .22 shell.

When the ringing in my ears stopped, I realized there was a hole in my jeans. I touched the hole and my finger had blood on it. The cap had shot into my leg and I needed to have it surgically removed.

Toothless

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Other
I once ran face first into a mailbox while riding my gas powered scooter. I was going 50+ then all of the sudden time slowed down and i realized what everything meant for just a split second. it was such a surreal and profound moment.
Then about 30 minutes later i woke up in a daze all bloody and confused, then I continued to ride my broken scooter to the hospital.

It wasn't the dumbest thing ive ever did but it sure was interesting.

S

Speck

Dumbest injury?

Wow, all of mine have been rather gruesome or tragic. I guess the dumbest one I can think of is when I unintentionally whack my head on something that isn't above height. Huh, I've had a few of those derp moments...

daLira

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
The most ironic one has probably been falling from a tree in my childhood.

I've been 9 years old by the time and while playing with some friends I climbed on a really small tree in the garden of a very good friend at that time.
I don't remember exactly but he and another friend made some very ridiculous stuff below me while also trying to get on the tree. In the end I just started to laugh that much so I lost my balance and fell on the grass.
Well they had their laugh then and I had a sprained ankle. Besides that I looked like I had a bath in a haystack.

parcelboy2

Padded Truck driver
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
My best one was when I was 3 years old chasing my brother out the back door then back in the front until he shut the front door and I ran in to it still got the scar from the 3inch cut above my left eye
my latest is dropping an front wheel drive gear box on my finger

perlFerret

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
I rode my tricycle down 2 flights of stairs when I was 3 and broke right arm. I jumped off the couch onto a thermal seat cushion when I was 5 and broke my left arm. I tried to crack ice I was standing on when I was 7 and broke my right wrist.

egor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
1) I have coughed so hard that I caused an abdominal hernia.

2) Was talking to my boss and not paining attention to what I was doing while I was cutting up meat for an experiment and took the cover off the butcher knife. The problem was that I had already did that before she started talking to me. So I got in trouble for slicing my fingers all the way down to the bone.

3) I was watching my kids play in the yard while I was removing nails form some old raspberry poles and they started doing something I had just told them not to do. I was pulling on a nail just as I started to yell at them and the crow bar slipped off the nail and I put the blunt pry end right into m left eye brow. I was damn lucky I did not lose my eye, but most of the contact was taken by the upper eye socket ridge.

I had a head ache in the back of my head for a week after that, because every time my wife saw the stitches, she would whoop me on the back of the head and say "Dumbass"!

4) I set the chainsaw down and grabbed the log I just cut. The chain had not stopped and I hit it with my knuckle. It took 6 stitches and again I had a head ache for a week (see end of above response)

5) I shot myself between the eyes with a staple gun attempting to clear the jammed staple. Again I had a headache For a week (see end of response # 3)

Oh there seems to be a pattern here!

FauxPas

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Other
When I was little I was watching the 1960's Batman with Adam West, I was bouncing on the couch and I fell forward and hit my head on the coffee table.

OllyLolly

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Last year in theatre while we were preparing for one act play, I had loaned someone my exacto knife and moved on to painting costume pieces. While i was leaning over the shirt I was working on, the other person put my knife next to me, blade up, without letting me know it was there. Just my luck, when I leaned back to finish the shirt, I set my hand down right where the blade was, and the whole thing went into my palm.
So, when I calmly asked the director if there was a first aid kit available, she asked why, so I showed her my hand and she went white as a sheet.
TO be honest, it didn't even hurt till later.

anned

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Trying to get black cat fire crackers to go off just as they hit the water in a pond.

I would light them and hold till the fuse burned down about half way.

Not all fuses burn at the same rate.

My fingers were numb for a couple days.

ClandestineWing

Gomamon Supreme(ly diapered)
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
I had a bad week a few months ago where I just couldn't stop slamming my right elbow's funny bone into multiple walls and doorways. My elbow still hurts whenever I touch it.

parcelboy2

Padded Truck driver
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
1) I have coughed so hard that I caused an abdominal hernia.

2) Was talking to my boss and not paining attention to what I was doing while I was cutting up meat for an experiment and took the cover off the butcher knife. The problem was that I had already did that before she started talking to me. So I got in trouble for slicing my fingers all the way down to the bone.

3) I was watching my kids play in the yard while I was removing nails form some old raspberry poles and they started doing something I had just told them not to do. I was pulling on a nail just as I started to yell at them and the crow bar slipped off the nail and I put the blunt pry end right into m left eye brow. I was damn lucky I did not lose my eye, but most of the contact was taken by the upper eye socket ridge.

I had a head ache in the back of my head for a week after that, because every time my wife saw the stitches, she would whoop me on the back of the head and say "Dumbass"!

4) I set the chainsaw down and grabbed the log I just cut. The chain had not stopped and I hit it with my knuckle. It took 6 stitches and again I had a head ache for a week (see end of above response)

5) I shot myself between the eyes with a staple gun attempting to clear the jammed staple. Again I had a headache For a week (see end of response # 3)

Oh there seems to be a pattern here!

Dumbass ?:laugh:

soggyboy

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Hopped onto my motorbike one day and pulled the kickstand up. Key into ignition. Realised the handlebar lock was still on. Removed key, leant over to unlock the handlebars. Bike tips over. Big bike. Kawasaki 800 Vulcan cruiser. (Poor mans Harley look a like)
Put foot down. Held bike at 45 degree angle, but could not lift it back to standing. Put out left arm to push off beam in shed wall. Missed beam. Went through shed wall with bike on top of me.

3 days in hospital, 27 stitches later.....

ozbub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Thinking about this one I kinda realised how much we choose not to think about, lol. Anyways, a few too many silly mishaps to mention.....oh, except, you know that one where your splicing timber for fire kindling and you hold the top of the wood with your finger and then bring the tomahawk down to split the....... Oh, too much info haha... Well long story short, I've still got my finger, after a lengthy mess. There's a good reason why little people shouldn't play with sharp objects.

Status
Not open for further replies.