• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Dude what?!!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PetPuppyAlex

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I've been away for a while because my computer shit on me...I get a brand new computer, raring to get back on here, and I discover that I'm a lurker? What?!?

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
yes, we all took a vote and decided you should be returned to lurker.

relax, pal, it`s automatic. you`ll go back to normal in no time.

Rheeer

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy, Carer
Congratulations on the promotion.

Er...wait.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer, Private
Your already a regular again. Don't freak out. Also, a private message to any higher up would have worked just as well.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
I still think this automatic status change thing is stupid. You go away for a while, for whatever reason, and when you come back you are a lurker and can't even check your PMs or view your own profile without posting and waiting an hour.

PetPuppyAlex

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I still think this automatic status change thing is stupid. You go away for a while, for whatever reason, and when you come back you are a lurker and can't even check your PMs or view your own profile without posting and waiting an hour.
My point exactly.

WoXxY

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Incontinent
Change it up to like 2 weeks or a month. That'd a bit more reasonable, me thinks.

F

FullMetal

We need a sign or something to explain those types of things, like an automated PM that tells people not to freak out over this because there are so many threads started around this topic.

FullMetal

moocow

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
i think from what darkfinn mentioned is that you wouldn't be able to view your PM's...maybe if there was an alert that opened when you logged on after being gone for a while describing what happened would be easier for people.

Status
Not open for further replies.