Duck Hunting

Status
Not open for further replies.

AAO

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Last fall I took up duck hunting. One of the things I realized on the first time out was that going pee would be an issue. I am a guy so the standing there doing it isn't the issue. But having to roll down the waders, and dig through all the layers of clothing is a pain plus it is freezing that time of year. Then there is the fact that I am in the middle of a field with nothing to go behind and I just really don't like peeing out in front of everybody.

So after a little thought I had one of those "duh" moments and decided to try diapering up before I went. I have been into diapers as long as I can remember and had really gotten into a dl lifestyle while in college. However, I hadn't worn at all since getting married in March of last year. So before the next hunting trip I snuck out and bought some diapers. Since I was leaving well before the crack of dawn, diapering without my wife knowing was no problem. The diaper worked great, and since it was under many layers of clothing and a set of waders there was no chance of it being noticed (although I am well past the paranoia of wearing in public, no one is paying attention). So I have begun diapering up for most of my duck hunting trips. Might do it for deer hunting if I have a place to put on and take off, but usually there are too many people in the cabin.

This also provides me a good excuse if my wife ever finds my diapers before I work up the courage to tell her about them. I just keep them in the closet in a bag with all my other hunting gear.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
Deer are more prescient than ducks. It wouldn't do to smell like diapers, human urine and excrement.

CVS91

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Great idea! That really is a "duh" kind of thing. But it's good that you thought of that.

And I am going to agree with harris on this one. Deer have good sniffers. =/

Siege89

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hmm duck hunting in diaper, Now why didn't I think of that lol. Well I dont duck hunt :\

But if I go fishing I like to put on a diaper, I noramly fish alone, so no chance of getting caught.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
The only Duck Hunting I've done while diapered was via Nintendo. :D

harry3220

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Actuallly wearing while fishing isnt a bad idea either. One in some lakes its illegal to pee in them and if your seen it can be also consid public exposure. Two just finding a spot with no one around on lakes like kentucky and barkley is nearly impossible as there are houses surrounding the lake. Three I have made a 45-1 hour run with a full bladder in 3 foot rollers and it wasnt very comfortamble about lost it a few time when I hit some rouge waves going about 50mph and launching the boat out of the water(I was in a tournament at the time so no time to stop and use the restroom). Fourth actually using the restroom while fishing can leave a scent on your hands that the fish can smell. Finally if you are in a tournament between messing with crowds at the ramp and weighing in sometimes you cant even use it then.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
DF....its prolly true...in Ohio you cant park your car in your driveway unless its Paved...so just think about that

LittleMonster

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
DF....its prolly true...in Ohio you cant park your car in your driveway unless its Paved...so just think about that

Yeah, but parking in an unpaved driveway is something you can actually see and prove.

If someone were to walk out into a lake and pee, could someone see it and prove it? I don't think so. Even if you wanted to test the chemicals or whatever, lakes are just too big for just a few cups of pee to make any difference.

And a quick search on google didn't bring up any laws prohibiting urinating in a lake.

Boyhood

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
What?

Yeah... right.

Please quote me a law where it is illegal to urinate into a lake. All the wild animals do it.

It actually may be an unenforced law, just like shampooing in a lake is against the law, but everyone does it anyway. The only real places a person is allowed to urinate is on their private property or in a public restroom. I don't think it's anything anyone's going to worry about. We'll all continue to piss in the lake when we're swimming, it's nothing a law can or will change. If we do piss into a lake from, say, a public access or beach... that's a different story if you have the wrong person there at the wrong time spectating.

audio file

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Great idea AAO maybe next time I go duck hunting I'll try to wear a diaper

thedlguy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Well dark finn, there are a bunch of weird laws on the books all over the US, this is one of them stupid laws, the only thing dumber is that they actually issued citations to people for breaking the law

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I still haven't been shown where it is illegal to urinate in a lake.

Status
Not open for further replies.