Drynites

millieandrews6

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I was wondering if you guys recommend drynites. Just for convenience because I sometimes get an urge to pee and I only have about 5 minutes to make it to the bathroom before it starts tricking down my legs. I want something very discrete that I will only use if I am absolutely desperate. Also if I am in an area where there are no toilets and I need a wee or a poo I don’t need to worry. Obviously I will change it straight away if I do a poo because I know they are not designed for that. So what do you recommend?

Mickey

Waddling Mouse w/ASD
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
Drynites are made for kids. If you are a small adult then I suppose it could work for you but either way your bladder will be larger then those are intended for and I wouldn't suggest it for fulltime use, only to prevent accidents if that is all you have access to. I would suggest you look into real adult diaper products as these are intended for this type of use. I'm no doctor but that sounds like incontinence issue to me, I would suggest talking to a doctor to see why you are unable to hold it in for more then 5 minutes.

LittleScotty

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
If you're small enough to wear them they'll be okay for light use. They're certainly not designed to be used more than once. They're fairly cheap though so give them a go and see if they work for work you.

I personally can't fit into DryNites, I'm a 32" waist and despite then stretching quite a bit if I managed to get them on they're not functional ☹️

Cottontail

Silly wabbit!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
36" waist here. I can wear the XL ones without too much tugging, but they ride low and don't function at all. If the crotch was only an inch wider, I'd probably get away with using them. As it is though, my boy parts cause gaps and I leak immediately.

But I finished puberty and aged another 30 years. My expectations are met. :)

Reactions: TigerDL and SherriLil

Prillprillprill

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I love drynites and they are discreet but messing one at all, let alone in public will probably not end well...

SherriLil

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I've worn Goodnites size XL before. That was pre-covid; I think I'm outside of the design limits for those, these days. I found them amusing but not functional. Putting a size 7 toddler diaper with a perforated cover in them as a stuffer gave them more range, but at that point, the getup is approaching the cost of a real adult diaper, and it still doesn't perform as well. You'll have press-out leaks and the sides may start splitting on you, unless you're really small.

Peartree

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Drynites will absorb a bladders worth, but I don't think they'd handle a flood, it won't absorb or wick quick enough, so if you can slowly release your bladder when desperate you'd probably be ok. Also not sure how well if sat down. Many times I have though it's be much easier to wear drynites or similar when desperate in a car, walking home.

Elhon

Baby
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I use goodnites L and as long as I don't flood they do not tend to leak. they hold quite a bit and unlike training pants, they hold up. Training pants do not hold as much and even if they do if you move too much they start to leak.

Seabear

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Unless you are small they won’t fit or be really tight. I used to be able to squeeze into them but can’t anymore and they just rip as the biggest ones are only designed for teens. Also unless it’s a small trickle they don’t really hold that well although I have pooed them before and it actually contained it held well. Obviously they will be better than nothing but you’d be better off with a proper taped nappy like Tena slips which I use