Drynites UK girls 8-15 to USA for cheap from Amazon UK

Prairie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
I found the Drynites UK girls 8-15 version 27-pack for shipped to USA $15 total from Amazon UK. In case it was a listing error and they just sent a 9-pack I ordered three units, that way I'd be sure to get at least 27 total. If they only shipped three 9-packs, I'd just get a refund on the other two units and still pay just $15 for 27 (if they really sent three 27-packs, well, I'd have a lot of Drynites for cheap!).

They did end up just sending three 9-packs and I got a refund for the missing two without problem. They came very fast too, less than 5 days from around the globe. There are two sellers with this price so it's hard to tell where the error lies. Just wanted to throw this out in case anyone else wanted some of these for cheaper than you can get Goodnites in the USA even. Don't abuse it.

BTW it came as a Drynites-branded 27-count box/case without any wrapping, so my roommate saw this big box on the front porch and brought it in (I received two 27-count boxes taped together). I didn't even try to explain it away, no use since it's so obvious. Kind of funny but keep that in mind. You might be able to have the seller wrap it in paper (it's not shipped by Amazon so you don't get the usual option to have it in a bigger box).

Also boys version there, but not as good a deal. 52-pack for $77, $1.48/pant

Last edited:

Prairie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
As I expected the UK girls prints are ugly as can be and I don't really like them, but I wanted to see how the UK version was in person. They're also very low-rise and pretty crinkly. The Australian Drynites made in Korea are really well made and very quiet (hardly any crinkle) but the only deal I was able to get was on eBay, $60 USD for four 9-packs. That's $1.67 per pant. At least the packaging is colorful and appealing. I'm sticking with USA Goodnites as I still like them the best and they work really well.

GoodnitesBoy2000

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Dang too bad I'm back at home would have loved to order some of these. Hoping for some amazon boxes here soon lol might have to get them delivered to a friends place I honestly kind of like the design from pictures but not sure in person. Thanks for the heads up!!