Drynites 8-15 capacity?

Abdl247

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I’ve had medical diapers, I’ve had ABDL diapers, I’ve had baby diapers but I’ve never had pull ups.
I was wondering if anybody knew the capacity of drynites 8-15 range?

1229ml.. according to this document by QLD Health

Reactions: Abdl247 and littledreamers333
AKOL said:
1229ml.. according to this document by QLD Health
This information is different from the information I have available. It might be outdated. Every year the dimensions and the absorption capacity of the diapers change. Perhaps the origin of the diaper also determines the absorption capacity. Example: English diapers of the same brand have different dimensions than the German, Italian etc. diapers of the same brand.

The data I have about the absorption capacity of the Drynites 8-15 is an absorption capacity of a disappointing 300 ml in 2019 (in comparison: 650 ml absorption capacity in 2015). These Drynites are of German descent, so it can differ with you (but don't expect too big differences).

I'd recommend trying some adult pull-ups- If you can find Abena M3 they were the best ones out there. Not sure if they make them anymore since Abena stopped being a good brand years ago, they really went down the drain.

I've ordered DryNites from the UK and they seem to have a better capacity than US GoodNites. The QLD document above is for the Australian DryNites.

Personally I've never tried them but at a guess because they are made for 15 year old kids who wet the bed, I would probably say that they wouldn't hold much more than two uses at a max before they are full or leak. And I would assume they would last a while when they are wet as they need to last overnight if a kid has an accident and wet themselves at the start of their sleep and doesn't take off the wet pull up until they wake up.

Back