Drynites 4-7 hack :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleBelleReturns

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I am in between sizes on drynites, the 7-15 ones are too big and too high, so they are kind of annoying to wear.. but the 4-7 size leg holes are too small.

If you have the same problem, just do what I do, cut the leg holes to make them a bit bigger and they don't break! In fact, the sides seem stronger when they aren't as long! They fit perfectly now, it was just the leg holes that were the problem :D Plus the designs are way cuter!

Haha, that's a funny hack!

The 7-15 ones fit me well but I think too they are too high on the belly.
I sometimes wear the 4-7 ones that fit me well (surprisingly as they are for 7 years old, which is really young!), but I don't need to cut the leg holes!

Utterly amazing, sorry if it sounds pervy (not meant to be) but I am fascinated that any adult could fit in childrens diapers since I would love to be able too.

Argent said:
Utterly amazing, sorry if it sounds pervy (not meant to be) but I am fascinated that any adult could fit in childrens diapers since I would love to be able too.

No it doesn't haha don't worry, well the 8-15 are too big, but the 4-7 leg holes are too small.. I think it would also work with huggies size 6 pull ups which fit me but the same problems thanks to my thighs and butt.. try pampers size 6+ they fit me without leg hole cutting and are actual nappies :)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B013YM0L40?keywords=pampers 6+&qid=1457182196&ref_=sr_1_1&sr=8-1

There were a few good threads on pull-up modding back in the old Teen forum, before it was nixed. Like you, I'd discovered that opening the leg holes made it possible for me to wear the S/M GoodNites (I'd purchased a bunch of the then-new Tinker Bell prints, and just had to wear them!), so I posted a few pictures to illustrate what I was doing:

attachment.php

Or, from the side:
attachment.php

So yeah, totally agreed; widening the leg holes is the easiest way to mod these to fit larger bodies. (In that side view, the "largest" mod is actually best done with slightly radiused cuts as opposed to the sharp 90-degree cuts shown. That improves the durability quite a bit.)

Thanks so much for the hack! I currently have the L/XL goodnites, but they feel a little big. I may have to try this with one of the pampers easy ups I have. If this works, I'm definitely going to be buying ALL of the S/M size; their prints are sooooo much cuter!

princesspoptart13 said:
Thanks so much for the hack! I currently have the L/XL goodnites, but they feel a little big. I may have to try this with one of the pampers easy ups I have. If this works, I'm definitely going to be buying ALL of the S/M size; their prints are sooooo much cuter!

I totally agree! I love the prints of the smaller ones! It works really well for me :)

I think they are reallly cute, just like huggies pullups really, where as 8-15 is for big boys :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back