Drylife nappies

ChocChip

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
The Drylife Slip Super plastic backed nappies (in medium at least) seem to be out of stock everywhere, even on their own site... is this just down to care institutions stocking up as a Brexit contingency, or are they out of production for some reason? 😕

Probably best to contact Nappies r us, I think they are the main distributor, not sure if it's their own brand, their contact details are under the same address as nappies r us so I'm assuming they are.

I really hope they are not discontinuing these, they are my favourite, plus they are great value for money.
I'm hoping they are bringing out an updated version perhaps one with prints. That would be great.

Why don't you email Drylife and ask?

We're not psychic.

blob said:

We're not psychic.
I knew you'd say that 😎

ChocChip said:
The Drylife Slip Super plastic backed nappies (in the medium at least) seem to be out of stock everywhere, even on their own site... is this just down to care institutions stocking up as a Brexit contingency, or are they out of production for some reason? 😕
Hi ChocChip, I've spoken to Darren from Nappies R Us and he's replied that they have been having some delay issues (mainly Brexit based) but assured me they are not discontinuing these and he hopes they will have some more in stock next week.

Hope this answers your question.

Reactions: ChocChip
Hey rearz.ca seems to still have them in stock. I love these as well and just got another pack awhile back.

Crinklesounds said:
Hi ChocChip, I've spoken to Darren from Nappies R Us and he's replied that they have been having some delay issues (mainly Brexit based) but assured me they are not discontinuing these and he hopes they will have some more in stock next week.

Hope this answers your question.
Thanks. Good to hear another decent brand hasn’t been discontinued!

blob said:

We're not psychic.
Just thought someone might know something or have had the same issue and already asked. If unhelpful replies like this are all you can come up with, please stay quiet or go somewhere else. (n)

Back