Drylife/Kins rubber pants (UK)

HumanFly

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Anyone know where I can get the Kins rubber pants that Drylife had been selling as their own, which has now been out of stock for months with no suggestion that it will be restocked? Or do I need to order it myself from Canada?

(Getting a bit irritated with Drylife's on-and-off commitment to the products they claim as their own; first they rebranded the Abena plastic M4s and then just stopped, now the same with these products. Don't they realise people use them, and need them?)

parcelboy2

Padded Truck driver
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
HumanFly said:
Anyone know where I can get the Kins rubber pants that Drylife had been selling as their own, which has now been out of stock for months with no suggestion that it will be restocked? Or do I need to order it myself from Canada?

(Getting a bit irritated with Drylife's on-and-off commitment to the products they claim as their own; first they rebranded the Abena plastic M4s and then just stopped, now the same with these products. Don't they realise people use them, and need them?)
If you buy direct from Babykins it will be in US$ not Canadian
Pants usually come air mail via Canadian post about a week
Use either a credit card or pay pall

Zeke

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I’m not sure if you have access to the same things on eBay as we in the States do but if you do I’ve bought several pair from “driwearproductsllc”. They surplus many styles, sizes, materials at various times and I monitor their store on eBay and have found some very good deals. It usually saves me about $5 a pair plus the shipping charges rather than ordering directly from Driwear’s website.

Reactions: HumanFly

Forced

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I’ve ordered plastic pants from the Kins website before, be aware it takes a fair while for them to be delivered to the UK.
So if you need pp urgently then I suggest you try another brand.

crooke3

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I recommend kylie kanga and suprima 1287 as replacements