• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Dry

Status
Not open for further replies.

diaperedteenager

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I have noticed the past few days I have been really digging wearing a dry diaper, maybe a little more so than wearing a wet one. I wonder why this sudden shift in feeling.

Well, do you guys like the feel of a dry diaper more than a wet and/or messy one?

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
I used to really like wearing a messy diaper, but lately, like you, I've liked the feeling of a dry diaper much more. I don't really have much of an urge to wet or mess now.

spokanegod

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
A dry one dosent keep me feeling around making sure its not leaking. I can just wear and not have anything to worry about at that time. Just wearing the diaper is bliss in and of itself.

EvaIlyxtra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other, Private
Yea I really don't care if its wet or dry. Its just a diaper and it gets all the same feeling.

audio file

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Yea I really don't care if its wet or dry. Its just a diaper and it gets all the same feeling.
I agree a diaper is a diaper wet dry what's the difference just as long as I'm wearing one

Ronno

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Private
I like wearing a messy diaper more then dry but wearing dry is always fun too. If I am wearing to work or around family i would only wear dry though for fear of leaking or smelling. I have liked dry more then wet or messy at times though but i seem to always return to liking a messy one more.

Crinkly

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I think a diaper is great dry or wet (right up the point before it starts leaking). Many times, I just love the comfort and security of knowing I'm diapered.

But the thing is, that when I'm wearing a diaper, it will eventually get wet, because it's much easier than having to remove it when I need to pee. And that's what it's designed for anyway, as it facilitates convenience, so why not?

thad

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
There is a beauty in a new diaper, dry, clean against your skin. There is a beauty in a warm wet diaper, hot against your skin. The beauty in both is the contrast against the other. Like fine dining, there must be difference, or either alone lacks the appeal it gets when contrasted against it's opposite.

-- Thad

bobbyjeff

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
There is a beauty in a new diaper, dry, clean against your skin. There is a beauty in a warm wet diaper, hot against your skin. The beauty in both is the contrast against the other. Like fine dining, there must be difference, or either alone lacks the appeal it gets when contrasted against it's opposite.

-- Thad
I couldn't agree more. Nothing makes you appreciate a nice dry change than having to sit on a wet soggy diaper for so long it just gets clammy and annoying.

Rheeer

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy, Carer
I almost get a weird sadness when I wet my diaper now, because I know I've just limited the lifespan of the poor thing. When I stay dry, I can wear for hours and hours. *grin*

That said, it depends on my mood. If I want something sexual, I generally like to wet first. Being into humiliation, there's something about sitting in a wet diaper playing with yourself.

Now that I've offered more information than I wanted to, I'm just gonna walk away.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
As crappy as my bladder control is now... my dry ones don't stay dry for long. I don't really mind a wet one... so long as it's not completely soaked I'm fine.

Nicky

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
I think Thad pretty much summed it up. I really enjoy both, a lot. I'll usually pee right BEFORE i diaper up, that way i can stay dry for as long as possible..then...well u know the rest:)

dlt88

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I think Thad pretty much summed it up. I really enjoy both, a lot. I'll usually pee right BEFORE i diaper up, that way i can stay dry for as long as possible..then...well u know the rest:)
Ha...I do that too ;)

Changing into a new..dry diaper after wearing a hot soggy one for several hours is one of the best feelings around. You just feel so....refreshed. :smile1:

Role
Diaper Lover
Happiness is being freshly diapered. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy wetting and wearing wet for a bit, but there is nothing as comfy as being freshly baby-wiped, baby-lotioned, powdered and swaddled.

S

soren456

To me, a dry diaper is like sitting in the car, in the driveway, and not going anywhere.

I like all aspects of diapering, including wearing for the awareness of them when I press my legs together. But I do like used ones best. :D It makes them more than just a costume.

ZombifiedKitty

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Carer, Other
After 6 months solid, I like dry diapers a lot more, since like Darkfinn, they don't stay that way for long. Plus I'm in cloth at home which is more comfortable dry and only slightly more uncomfortable when wet than a wet disposable. Damp isn't too bad but I like a fresh diaper the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.