Dry 24/7s

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamieNpampers

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I finally tried dry 24/7s today. I can't believe it took me so long to try them I've been missing out big time. Perfect in thickness,absorbency and crinkliness IMHO.

The only other diaper out there that I want to try is the new Betterdry. How do they compare to the 24/7s?

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
They look fairly similar but there's quite a few differences. The padding on the BD is softer, the leak guards are MUCH taller (and softer also, better comfort and better leak protection), the shell is a little bit softer and can tear if you get rough with it. BD swell quite a bit more when wet. The padding is more flexible / less stiff than the 247 also, so again its more comfortable to wear. IIRC the BD is longer end-to-end but the padding is about the same length, so there's more "dead space" on both ends with no padding.

BD also comes in Crinklz print, which is just awesome looking. ;)

BD is the diaper I have stashed with me during the day in case I need to change. (I wear preschool plastic usually during the day)

BD are a bit harder to get ahold of here in the USA.

ChrisKrinkle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I just wish the 24/7s had refastenable tapes like all the others. Granted they have the double layered tapes but even those are like 1 stick and done...

Status
Not open for further replies.