Dry 24/7

qwertyqwerty

Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
For those who still want dry24/7 it looks like xpmedical still has them for now

Reactions: Jorelaxed
They just ran out of mediums and large. Only thing left is small. So sad, going to miss those great diapers.

• Sad
Reactions: SofiaInPampers and Jorelaxed
I placed an order for a case of mediums about 2 weeks ago, and Debbie sent me an email saying that they were discontinued and that my order would be cancelled and refunded. Suggested i try xp5000 or betterdry(sold out).

So they are in fact, out of stock, also liveanew.com same company.

• Sad
Reactions: Jorelaxed and theancientmariner
askmelater47 said:
I placed an order for a case of mediums about 2 weeks ago, and Debbie sent me an email saying that they were discontinued and that my order would be cancelled and refunded. Suggested i try xp5000 or betterdry(sold out).

So they are in fact, out of stock, also liveanew.com same company.
Been having the same problem, just resorted to Trest Elites, I'm tired of playing cat & mouse with availability since I wear medically 24/7.🤨

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 69192
Not sure what I’m going to do. I was able to grab one more case before they sold out. Been wearing them for years. Never had a leak. Only had a couple tear or packaged damaged. They were affordable too. Now I have to look at diapers that compare at twice the price. I would pay double for the 24/7’s. It was an odd company but made great products. I wished they would have sold the company instead of shutting it down. With population getting older and the popularity of adult diapers, they can sell a ton of them. Debbie from XP told me the same, she is going to send me some samples of the beyond xp5000’s. Not a big fan of the writing and wetness indicator. Fingers crossed they are a good fit.

Where is there news that they shut down?

Received word from LL Medico and XP Medical. Both have said they are going out of business.

Does anyone know why they’re going out of business?

OK...I thought maybe there was a posting. I heard the same thing, just can't figure out why they'd go out of business if they were selling as strong as they supposedly were.

Back