Dry 24/7 Price Reduction!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Hey all...

I was browsing the diaper sites trying to find a good deal on a case to order for LuvsGurl to use at night. I happened to check the Dry 24/7 website (Dry 24/7) for the heck of it... and they have lowered their full case prices!

You can now get a full case of 72 Dry 24/7 diapers for just $75! That's just a hair over $1 per diaper... and a heck of an awesome deal. Needless to say I ordered some.

I strongly encourage y'all to get some of these. At this new price there really isn't anything better.

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Incontinent
As soon as I get paid, I am planning on trying some of these. I can't get away with a full case though.. but thanks for the info anyway! I always like to be informed about price breaks.

Last edited:

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
"Coming Soon:
"Fresh 24/7" Adult Wipes, Premium, Thick, XL, Hypoallergenic
"Junior Dry 24/7” youth diapers"

Looks like good news for kids who want to wear some too

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Ah... youth sizes would be pretty nice for some of the smaller folks out there.

Orms Einbani

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I've heard quite a bit about these diapers on and off lately... can anyone tell me how they compare to Abena and Secure?

Role
Diaper Lover
I'm just waiting to hear the reviews on dry 24/7 before I switch from Abena X plus to Dry 24/7. So if anyone has tried dry 24/7 let us know what it's like and is it a direct competition to Abena

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
I have tried them before and they are wonderful!

Super thick... super soft... super thirsty. Definately on par with (if not better than) Abenas. At this great price... why not order some for yourself.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Damn these things need to come out in the uk.
I've seen it being worn in pictures, and to me, it looked like a 1-on-1 copy of a Euron Super Plus diaper. And Eurons are available in the UK (although I've heard rumors of Euron switching to a cloth cover).

Peachy

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Holy crap!!! I might just be getting these next time I order then. If not, then when I get my stimulus check I will! :D Thanks for info Darkfinn!

Deltaomega

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Damn...cases only, lol. Ordered a case of Abri's and took me FOREVER to finally hide all the damn things, 3 drawers and 2 cases or so in my room were just barely enough.

Someone should do a side by side comparison: Abriform X plus and these with measured amounts of water to really see just how much each hold :D

Nicky

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
they are nice, but i still prefer Abena. to each his own i guess

Role
Diaper Lover
How much were they before Finn?

I think pretty much everyone here should go for the M/L's

Unless the sizing of the 24/7's is different from the ATN's I'm used too. Smalls feel a little small on me now. and my Waist is 28.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
How much were they before Finn?

I think pretty much everyone here should go for the M/L's

Unless the sizing of the 24/7's is different from the ATN's I'm used too. Smalls feel a little small on me now. and my Waist is 28.
The original price was $100 for a case. A $25 price drop is pretty significant. I guess they are trying to up sales.

I wouldn't suggest the M/Ls to everyone. In fact they are big on me (and I'm a 34 waist). The sizes on the dry 24/7 website are not really accurate.

The diaper bags are marked Small, Medium, and Large just like any other diaper out there. The bag gives specific sizing information... I'll have to take some pics tonite and post them tomorrow (internet at home is broken :( ).

Role
Diaper Lover
(Partially mature post)

Small ATN's sadden me, my man organ when excited is right near the top, and I don't like that. So I hope that S/M are as big as you say they could be fin.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
(Partially mature post)

Small ATN's sadden me, my man organ when excited is right near the top, and I don't like that. So I hope that S/M are as big as you say they could be fin.
That's why you point it down... it won't stick out when it gets "excited"

I used to have the same problem... but pointing down solved it.

If you are the kind of guy that gets "excited" when changing... give it some time to relax first. Eventually you'll get used to it and it won't be a problem anymore.

Role
Diaper Lover
In order to do that I'll need more diapers.

Pointing up and down both feel good, I'll have to try both out when I get more diapers. I don't know which one I'd rather do.

And Finn, If/When I order, I'll take your word for it and order S/M, I hope they aren't too small, and they have a better color.

Status
Not open for further replies.