Status
Not open for further replies.

maccracker18

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Ive been looking around here and tbdl and have seen a bunch of stuff on the Dry 24/7 diapers and was thinking of trying to get some. Yesterday i called xp medical and talked to gary to see if he knew anything about them because im still thinking of getting my abenas. So when i asked him about them though he told me that he traded some of his Mega CareLines with someone who had the Dry's and when he got the box they were totaly identical diapers :chin: .
Now im wondering if i realy wana try them or should i stick to my abenas.

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I think they are a separate line, though I really don't know much about the mega care line. I can tell you in my opinion they are excellent, almost but not quite up to abena x-plus standard and are an excellent value for your money.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Mega Care always intrigued me to try them because they looked thick and really absorbant for a pretty good price. Last time I looked on xp they were out of stock though. I think I have decided I will never buy Drys because I could not deal with a pink cover, I would rather have a good diaper in white and there is plenty of those out there.

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
The only place, as far as I know, that you can buy them is on Dry 24/7's website. In fact, they are excellent. I highly recommend them.

A

annierighthurr

Mega Care always intrigued me to try them because they looked thick and really absorbant for a pretty good price. Last time I looked on xp they were out of stock though. I think I have decided I will never buy Drys because I could not deal with a pink cover, I would rather have a good diaper in white and there is plenty of those out there.

I thought the covers were blue and purple??

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
^^^

girl's right... they are blue and purple. They are EXCELLENT diapers...great bang for the buck.

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
To be fair, it's an awfully pink purple. I actually kind of like it haha.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
I thought the covers were blue and purple??

^^^

girl's right... they are blue and purple. They are EXCELLENT diapers...great bang for the buck.

To be fair, it's an awfully pink purple. I actually kind of like it haha.

I do not want to wear pink or purple, because I am not a sissy sooo both of those colors are out of the question for me. Now for my future babygirl, thats a different story lol.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
trust me.. I am NOT a sissy by any means... Them being a purpley-pink color is more of a consolation prize for all the great features you get.

A

annierighthurr

Hmm the point that hasn't been clarified here is...
ARE they the same diapers? I'm very curious about the answer!

Spaz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
do you have a link to some info about the Mega-care line?

I wore the MegaCareline Premiums (the mediums were blue) for several years. Very absorbant. They fit a little tight around the legs. Also, the company seemed to be shrinking the size of the absorbent material and the quality seemed to suffer (I don't like that!). The plastic backed material was not very soft to the touch (unlike Depends, for instance). XP Medical had a hard time stocking them. However, they are very wide diaper and make you waddle a bit. I am curious to know about the 24/7 brand. I might have to order some.
Spaz

A

annierighthurr

Well, I know they are packaged as two seperate things but as we all have found out at some point, different packages doesn't necessarily mean different diapers. I'd love to hear from somebody who has tried both

maccracker18

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
The photos

ok i got some photos of some of the things u guys asked 4. I hope that u dont mind me scratching out all my address info on the shipping label lol. one of the photos is a depends pullup compared to a depends max, to a dry 24/7. and for reference the box it comes in is huge, at least i think so lol.

Attachments

• DSC00038.jpg
    DSC00038.jpg
    177.5 KB · Views: 406
  • DSC00039.jpg
    DSC00039.jpg
    171.4 KB · Views: 308
  • DSC00040.jpg
    DSC00040.jpg
    195.3 KB · Views: 932
  • DSC00035.jpg
    DSC00035.jpg
    204.8 KB · Views: 507
  • DSC00036.jpg
    DSC00036.jpg
    207.8 KB · Views: 1,889
  • DSC00037.jpg
    DSC00037.jpg
    199.7 KB · Views: 637
  • DSC00041.jpg
    DSC00041.jpg
    198.7 KB · Views: 1,793
  • DSC00042.jpg
    DSC00042.jpg
    175 KB · Views: 1,810

sillymirillian

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I love the colors to, but the sizing? i could do with out.
I have always loved the mediprime euro-brief and abena. But recently mediprime switched! yes to the very same diaper dry 24/7 uses. Now dry 24/7 used to be "unique brief" the sizing is different. the medium is more of a small wich sucks for me.....maybe I am getting fat at a 158 lbs lol ramble ramble but there is a diaper conspiracy out there for sure, diffeent companies, same diaper! geesh just ask Martha at mediprime, she will tell you!

Status
Not open for further replies.