• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

dry 24/7 diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Incontinent
I noticed that a lot of people on here are talking about a diaper called "Dry 24/7" and I've never heard of those before. Where do you get them, and are they available in the U.S.?
Also, how well do they hold up to say a Bambino diaper? I don't use disposables because I get a rash from them, I sweat profusely, so I'm in cloth almost constantly. I do have some bambinos for the rare occasions when I'm too embarrassed to wear my cloth diapers to a doctors visit, (usually one I've never been to before, my regular docs all know I wear cloth), but I'm only in them a short period, so I don't get a rash that way.
But I was just curious about them. Any comments?

BTW, I did a search for this topic and didn't find anything, but if I duplicated one, I'm sorry.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
There are several threads about Dry 24/7's >.>...Check Darkfinn's threads, he has a review about them

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
dry247.com

They are superior to Bambino.

I wear them to work every day and they hold for a good 10-12 hours... I work in a warehouse with no A/C so my job involves a lot of lifting, climbing, and sweating. I've never had a problem out of these diapers.

Edit: If anyone has any specific questions about the dry 24/7 diapers... feel free to PM me or contact me via Yahoo messenger... it'll be easier than repeating myself a thousand more times here :D

Last edited:

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
IMHO... better. The tapes hold much better... the plastic is softer... I just feel that they are more comfortable and secure than an Abena. Plus they are cheaper too.

Nicky

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
^^darkfinn, your so convincing. i love my abena's though

i have solved the tape problem with staples, and i find them extremly comfortable.
i really need to sample these other ones though

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
You really should... there is no doubt in my mind that they are better than Abenas, Molis, or Secures... and for around $1 per diaper you can't find a better deal.

BabyMullet

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
My only problem with them is that about 1 in 3 diapers has one odd tape that doesn't stick that well. I would use some mailing tape to supplement the problem, but the plastic tears a little easy when you use any really strong tape. Still, I have no complaints beyond that.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
You must have gotten a bad batch... out of the large number of cases I've ordered I can only remember two diapers that had tape problems.

Bryce

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I've actually heard of them on another site and yes they are good. The staff there also responds to your emails if you contact them. If you're looking for a cheap, good quality diaper, I really suggest you get dry24/7s.

But still, IMO abena x-plus is greater just because I like my abenas XD.

Status
Not open for further replies.