Drunk+Diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrandonF

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So last night I got really drunk, while gaming with my friends on teamspeak and well I went through 3/4s of a brand new bottle of tequilla which is crazy for me lol, I eventually passed out at some point thankfully wearing my bambino diaper because I woke up that morning with a messy and wet diaper :(. Note I have never had an incontinence problem since I had a surgery last year xD I don't know whether to be excited or cry because I puked all over the place before I passed out lol!

Hmm. Well, yes, probably a good thing you were in that diaper then! I guess that is what they are for.. Have fun, but go easy on that tequila my friend. :)

Happens sometimes when you get really drunk. You might have work up & went, but don't remember it. Or you could have just gone in your sleep. Either way, I don't think you should worry about it. I've got a few friends that don't drink much, because they wet the bed if they have too much.

Oooo.....that sounds brutal. I remember one night when I was in college. My best friend and I decided we were going to get passing out drunk, and so we spent the night drinking Black Russians. We had saved up some money for this, so before the drinking, we had gone to a really great seafood restaurant in Point Pleasant, New Jersey. We had our first Black Russians there followed by a lobster dinner. Than on back to my place where we drank and drank....until we got...throwing up drunk. What a mess I had to clean up in the morning, plus the hangover and headache. Nothing like lobster comin' on up!

Been there, done that. Thank God for diapers! And the morning after...just...ouch. And at my age, the morning after quickly has become the week after. Recovery time isn't what it used to be :(

The morning after is the worst.. I only had maybe three mugs of beer with a buddy on Friday night while I was shooting pool (I only drink once a year, sometimes once every other year mind you) and I woke up with a killer headache.

I do not drink a lot, but I love the idea of messing and wetting without realize after a night like this. Although it never happened to me, It should be nice that you can control yourself always but when drunk. In that way you can decide when to feel more like a baby. I do agree anyway that headache and vomiting is not fun at all.

I got pretty drunk last night and had my wife hand me a bambino diaper out of closet and i dont even remember putting it on last night it was for safety measures so i didnt wet and mess myself during the night lol

Wow, you guys should try just not getting hangovers. That's what I do and I never have any issues with the next morning, regardless of when I pass out. Makes it very easy to still wake up early, get stuff done, and ready for the night again! Hahaha! But seriously…I don't get hangovers. I hear they suck.

I do diaper up though, if I am coherent enough to remember and coordinated enough to do it. The trick is to do it RIGHT before you pass out. If I'm still awake for long after putting it on, I find that I use it before sleeping, and that can lead to a wet bed still.

I got very drunk last night and padded up for bed. I do not wet while asleep, and I usually have to prop up in order to go. Last night I still woke up but I was able to wet completely flat on my back and stomach. I also placed a bed pad down, which was good because I completely soaked my X-plus and from moving around so much, I leaked a little.

I can tell you from experience that changing your diaper while drunk is an interesting event, I have had put them on all kinds of wrong a few times while drunk!

Ow - tequilla hurts the worst in the morning. at least in my opinion.

I always put on a diaper before bed if I'm really drunk. I was never a bed-wetter, but I usually have to get up at least twice in the night normally. I'm normally a really light sleeper, so I do wake up, but given that alcohol can really knock you out I thought goodnites would probably be a good precaution. The very first time I drank vodka, I'd been drinking tons of water beforehand (partly to minimize hangover, partly cause it would make me have to pee :smile:) then I put on an underjam (was out of goodnites :sad:) and went to sleep. The bed was just soaked. I don't know if I wet in my sleep or if I woke up and did it. Either way I was so glad I was on a break from university and my family wasn't home during the day because I had to baking soda the mattress and everything! First time I'd wet the bed since I was nine, I think.

I've done it. Only got drunk a couple of times, though, before I decided drinking just wasn't for me. I didn't puke because I paced myself, but I was so drunk I could barely walk. I put on a diaper before I started drinking. I wet it a few times before I went to bed, and absolutely soaked it overnight. It was a Molicare Super Plus and it held up.

I neither enjoy being that drunk, nor using my diaper while I feel like shit.

I got drunk for the first time on the weekend as I am legal in the UK to go out to clubs and bars, if I had diapers with me then I'd have probably worn because you pee so much more or at least it feels that way.

I was out at a bar with customers to celebrate a project completion. We all had a little too much (should have passed on the multiple rounds of tequila shots) and when I got back to my hotel room I attempted to diaper myself before bed. I didn't even come close to putting it on correctly and things were, well, a little wet when I woke up. I managed to make it to the bathroom before it got out of hand, but I still felt like a moron for drinking that much.

I don't drink that heavily anymore. On rare occasion I drink enough to get pretty silly, but never passing out drunk.

Drink a glass of water between each alcoholic drink, and you can avoid the hangover entirely (at least that's what always works for me). 90% of a hangover is dehydration, not alcohol toxicity. The chemicals left after your liver breaks down the alcohol do cause some of it, but very little in comparison to what dehydration does to you.

I dont always drink to much but when do I wear diapers

Stay diapered my friends

lol

my wife insist I put a diaper on if im drunk. She hates waking up in the middle of the night to wet sheets and then having to move me and change the bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back