Drunk diaper fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BabyWolf

I have. Let's just say I'm glad I did. It's a hell of a lot easier to hide a wet diaper than a wet bed. I was totally trashed that night.

andrew90

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
On New Years 2009, I drank so much I woke up in the hospital in a diaper tied to the bed!!

I totally blacked out and had like no freaking idea what happened. Lollll.... Total drinking blackouts are fun.

Tafshin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Well, me and my girlfriend (RainbowMommy on here) moved in with two friends of hers in a bigger apartment. They drink and smoke weed, ect. One night I partied with them so hard, so I made an all out confession with very little prodding from them, about my *Bism.

I thought I had really fucked up, but they really don't mind. Even after we were all sober again. So now, I'm the same discreetness, and conceal them well and stuff, but I don't have to worry about my overnight diapers crinkling really loud now when I walk through the apartment in the evening. I makes things alot more laid back and stuff.

So.. it could have been bad, but it wasn't

K

kitty0230

On New Years 2009, I drank so much I woke up in the hospital in a diaper tied to the bed!

I totally blacked out and had like no freaking idea what happened. Lollll.... Total drinking blackouts are fun.

Wow, I have been in a sort of similar situation, I just wasn't in a diaper, and was awake when they took me, and didn't drink. The nurse wasn't even cute. So it was a horrible night.

Peachy

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
*is still waiting for the stories of people running around on the street drunk and in just a diaper, or taking a series of drunk diaper pictures that ended up all over the internet* :tongueout:

Spiro910

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
*is still waiting for the stories of people running around on the street drunk and in just a diaper, or taking a series of drunk diaper pictures that ended up all over the internet* :tongueout:

That's the only reason I'm still here!! :detective3 :laugh:

Anyway, the only times I drink are when I'm with friends or in parties and I certainly don't wear a diaper at either occasion, so yeah I haven't been drunk in a diaper :p

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I've drank while wearing diapers, certainly. I can't say that anything of any real importance has come of it except that on a few occasions, I've gotten drunk enough that I did wet myself in my sleep, so yeah, I would say the diapers came in pretty handy in that respect.

diapermefast

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I have drank whilst wearing diapers when i have been at home alone, i try not to drink on my own too much but i have done occasionaly and i normally do so in diapers. I also will wear when i get in from a night out, for exampl christmas partys and after going out with friends, i normally come home diaper up and do some more drinking, i do like the feeling of being drunk in a diaper, i get a special tingle in my spine all the time. Ive never done anything really stupid/insane like go outside or take pictures but it is a bit of fun

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Well, me and my girlfriend (RainbowMommy on here) moved in with two friends of hers in a bigger apartment. They drink and smoke weed, ect. One night I partied with them so hard, so I made an all out confession with very little prodding from them, about my *Bism.

I thought I had really fucked up, but they really don't mind. Even after we were all sober again. So now, I'm the same discreetness, and conceal them well and stuff, but I don't have to worry about my overnight diapers crinkling really loud now when I walk through the apartment in the evening. I makes things alot more laid back and stuff.

So.. it could have been bad, but it wasn't

And hey, if they didn't like you because you're an AB, you could have ratted them out to the police for possession! :D

Tafshin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
And hey, if they didn't like you because you're an AB, you could have ratted them out to the police for possession! :D

I was more fucked up than they were at the time. And they are both good girls, they consider me family, even thought the *Bism was kind of "Cute" in a way. But before the minds wander, they are both gay for each other and I'm faithful to Rainbow.

bdb2004

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
On New Years 2009, I drank so much I woke up in the hospital in a diaper tied to the bed!!

Just consider yourself lucky you were in the diaper, usually we would just stick a cath in, easier and less of a mess to clean up, especially if you were already in restraints, since getting really drunk people to sit still is usually the hard part...

As for the actual topic, been there, done that, but no good stories since I don't get really crazy drunk... in fact I don't get crazy at all...

WildThing121675

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Carer
I have worn diapers while drinking so I wouldn't have to get up to go to the bathroom. I don't do anything stupid like drink and blackout because I have to be responsible and get home safe.

But yeah, at home I've worn a diaper and drank beer.

WildThing121675

Status
Not open for further replies.