Drunk Again... I feel good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I know drinking problems have been adressed in past polls but... I and my shrink don't concider this a problem. We had a session and discussed it Thursday. I've been on a antibiotic for ten days. That means no alcohol so the drug can work properly. I had no problem with that but missed my wine with dinner. Tis Friday and I'm on my 4th glass of wine, had a great dinner, in a thick wet stuffed diaper and wearing my new footie PJs.

Life is good again!

I'm rambling and forgot my point. It's good to feel good again. I hope the rest of you ADISCers are happy tonight too!

Nam

Shen

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Haha!
Congrats to feeling good man!

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other, Private
I love beer and getting drunk. Miller high life is so good. So is rum. "where has all the rum gone" lol

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I actually haven't tried wine myself mainly since no one around me drinks the stuff. My mom's household can't even afford Budwiser then again all better tastes nasty as it is. Anyways so far to me Rum is the best, its easy and taste relatively good maybe due to sugar or something.

Roland

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I once got horribly piss drunk and have kept moderation since then.

But, I'm glad to hear that your in a good mood. :thumbsup:

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
You are not drunk ... you are merry. If you are like my parents, you are merry up until the point you are falling over.

Glad you could have a great time - just being able to sit back and enjoy yourself is great - alcohol or no.

dinorider

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I'm in the opposite position here. I want to go out drinking, but everybody I know are either lame and/or busy tonight, leaving me bored and sober. :(

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
Wine is a happy drink :D

You are not drunk ... you are merry. If you are like my parents, you are merry up until the point you are falling over.
Hehehe, I don't if I was supposed to laugh at that, but I did :rolleyes:

I've learned where my moderation lies. I still find it sad when people my age come out and have "a drink" and then go nuts, thinking they're invicible. Then I have to drag their sorry asses out to their ride home :/

The way I see, learn your limits at a young age (18-22) so you don't make an ass of yourself when you're older!

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
If you can still type readible English with the help of another person and remember your password, you're not drunk. Gotta try harder :tongueout:

Peachy

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I can't drink any more because I destroyed my stomach by constant binge drinking in college. My most memorable drunk from the college days was the last few days of school. Finals were just about over, and a bunch of us were celebrating in a dorm room. I was terribly depressed about leaving because I had stupidly fallen in love with a townie, and we would have to part. Being drunk I started to cry and started to talk about him....yes him. Sobering up is such an incredible embarresing thing to do.

As a side note, I moved to Ohio after that, married and my wife and I bought our first house. I got a phone call from my little friend from Princeton, and he and two others, one another I was in love with as well, were coming through town, so they dropped in and stayed at our house. It was so good to see them again! After we moved to Lynchburg years later, I got a phone call, and the other one was in town with his new wife, and they came over to the house. It's amazing how friendships can stand the test of time, and how connected we sometimes are.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Ok, leagly not able to drink.
Hypothetically, my favorite drink would be beer or gin.
Gin makes me very merry.
Hypothetically, of course :)

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Hey guys! Thanks for the positive replies! I woke up half expecting a bunch of negative rep. At 49 I don't drink into unconsioness any more, (sorry Peachy) just a warm happy state or as mzkkbprmt mentioned merry. Sometimes merrier than others. I don’s avocate alcohol to excess or as a lifestyle but in moderation (somewhat) it can enrich ones life. I missed it over that 10 days.

Nam

Role
Diaper Lover
I see that the drinking age laws in our country are being upheld well.

If it ain't broke don't fix it, but this is broke, it is time for the government to fix something that is broken stateside.

FluffyFluffers

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Sissy
Alcohol Is good.:3
I hate beer but I like the hard stuff. Gin, vodka, that genaral stuff.
This is coming from somone who had a dad that used to drink.

I can not wait till I am 18.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
I never was big on getting drunk, but I do like drinking to the point of a heavy buzz or light drunk. Mainly cause I hate hang overs, and also cause I know alcohol is one of the worst drugs there is, so I try to limit it as much as possible.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Alcohol can be good at times. I had a couple bottle of Budweiser last night with some friend while playing Xbox 360

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer

I've learned where my moderation lies. I still find it sad when people my age come out and have "a drink" and then go nuts, thinking they're invicible. Then I have to drag their sorry asses out to their ride home :/

I hope you use their car! Because on an occasion like that, someone managed to puke into mine. Of course he didn't clean it up :eek:

Ok, leagly not able to drink.
That statement is only true where you currently live. You have two options to be legally allowed to drink: (1) Wait until you're 21 or (2) go to another country :tongueout:

Peachy

Ebn14

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
alcohol is awesome, i certainly enjoy being a bumbling retard for a few hours, vomiting, then falling asleep.

but i prefer The herb. its safer, less addictive, and helps you find the meaning of life. you also dont wake up with no recollection of the horrible things you did and said last night, and hear stories from your friends about how you answered your door naked.

(am i allowed to say that here? at tbn, people would get pissy and tell you to never mention "illegal drugs" ever again. im seriously hoping you guys are a bit more open minded)

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
alcohol is awesome, i certainly enjoy being a bumbling retard for a few hours, vomiting, then falling asleep.

but i prefer The herb. its safer, less addictive, and helps you find the meaning of life. you also dont wake up with no recollection of the horrible things you did and said last night, and hear stories from your friends about how you answered your door naked.

(am i allowed to say that here? at tbn, people would get pissy and tell you to never mention "illegal drugs" ever again. im seriously hoping you guys are a bit more open minded)
You're not allowed to promote illegal drug use, so saying that you 'prefer' it is sort of borderline really. Discussing drugs is fine, it's only disallowed when people started to promote the use of illegal drugs and to encourage others to use them.

You can find the rules of the site here: http://www.adisc.org/forum/announcements-news/697-rules.html

Status
Not open for further replies.