Drug tests?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur,
I was in parents bathroom the othe day and I noticed an "At home drug tester" under my parents sink. They used to drug test my older brother, so it must be left over from back then, however I'm assuming that they might decide to test me sometime soon...

Does anyone here know of quick, effective and somewhat easy ways to clean weed out of your system?

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I think it's will show up in your system for about 30 days since you took it...... Maybe that's what i heard. I don't know though

adaffme149

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, , Other
Uh... There's the obvious way, don't do weed... :rolleyes::wallbash: Then you'd have a 100% effective way to pass it, and it's completely effortless! :educate:

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur,
Uh... There's the obvious way, don't do weed... :rolleyes::wallbash: Then you'd have a 100% effective way to pass it, and it's completely effortless! :educate:
True, but it's too late for that. I'm just wondering if there's a way to get it out of me quicker and or cheat a drug test in the rare case that they decide to test me in the next month.

d4l

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
Well the easiest would be to drink ton, and i mean ludicrous amounts of water leading up to a test(should it happen), this should dilute the canabanoids left in your system enough for the test to come back negative.

That being said, it would most likely be better to talk with your parents. Depending on their reason on why they don't want you to smoke, talking to them can go ALONG way. Simply explain you use marijuana to relax and in a responsible fashion. You may not think your parents will be accepting, but speaking from experience you may be pleasantly surprised.

Last edited:

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I'm pretty sure there isn't an easy way to flush out your system (if any). I'm sure you could make it harder to find with certain tests, like a urine test, but it wouldn't work if they were testing your hair. So it depends on the test. I agree with Mandy though, just don't do drugs. It's not that hard.

d4l

Est. Contributor
Role
I'd take it a step further.....

Stay away from illegal drugs!!!! Period.
Considering we are talking about weed here it's incredibly ignorant to say stay away from based on its legality.(research the reasons behind why it was made illegal). I'm saying some one should do it,but im not saying they shouldn't either.

adaffme149

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, , Other
Well, if you'll promise to try and get clean =), I'll let you know what this one druggie in my school does. He carries around a HUGE jug of water, and drinks it as often and fast as he can, to clean out his system for that sorta thing. He says it does work for him... And if it is just a urine test, that would theoretically work. Also, they have special shampoo to remove it from your hair (dunno if it works, though), if it is a hair drug test. Now, I can only reccommend drink lots of water, and try to stay clean after getting it out of your system. And, at the very least, all the consumption of water should be fun if you like to use your diapers. :)

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
My company drug tests. They hired a kid, 19, to help me and he paniked when the foreman told him he'd have to drive himself to the local doctors office and pee in a cup. He had gotten baked in the morning before work. He claimed he diden't have enough gas in his car but could stop on his way home and the foreman agreed. He dowened as much water as he could by the end of the shift and passed the test. He turned out to be undependable and not much help so he was gone shortley anyway.

Nam

MysteriousVisitor

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I have an idea. If you get any advanced warning, claim beforehand that you have a headache/toothache/whatever, and take some OTC painkillers, like Ibuprofen or Tylenol. On some OTC drug tests, they give a false positive for Amphetamines. Although this doesn't directly help you, you could try to claim that one false positive makes the entire test invalid.

It's not much, but it could buy you some leeway.

d4l

Est. Contributor
Role
Unless it's Nair, I doubt it works.
Not really, the shampoo much like the chugging water technique is designed to dilute the remaining indicators or cannabis use to a point below the threshold of a positive test.

I have an idea. If you get any advanced warning, claim beforehand that you have a headache/toothache/whatever, and take some OTC painkillers, like Ibuprofen or Tylenol. On some OTC drug tests, they give a false positive for Amphetamines. Although this doesn't directly help you, you could try to claim that one false positive makes the entire test invalid.

It's not much, but it could buy you some leeway.

He would still test positive for cannabis. That might work on his parents but if its in a lab setting(job interview). This wouldnt work at all.

dprdinky

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Carer
Considering we are talking about weed here it's incredibly ignorant to say stay away from based on its legality.(research the reasons behind why it was made illegal). I'm saying some one should do it,but im not saying they shouldn't either.
Hmmm, let's see I'm 55 yrs of age, I've done lots of studies of the subject, I've seen what illegal drugs have done to people. So my statement is in no way ignorant. It's based on facts!

d4l

Est. Contributor
Role
Hmmm, let's see I'm 55 yrs of age, I've done lots of studies of the subject, I've seen what illegal drugs have done to people. So my statement is in no way ignorant. It's based on facts!
It's a strawman to link weed with every other illicit drug to further your argument when you are clearly in the wrong.

Age =/= superiority here either.

MysteriousVisitor

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
He would still test positive for cannabis. That might work on his parents but if its in a lab setting(job interview). This wouldnt work at all.
Yes, but logically, if he gives a false positive for amphetamines, he could easily claim that the entire test is invalid. If the Amphetamine test can be fooled by a simple OTC drug, could another thing in his diet cause a false positive?

Odds are he's not going to give a total negative. The best shot now is to mitigate the effects of a positive test by claiming the test itself cannot be trusted. Kinda like a Hasty Generalization fallacy.

If it goes to a lab, though, he's screwed.

dprdinky

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Carer
Do your studies d4l before slinging mud. I'm not here to argue. If you are insistent on using weed that is your choice. But based on my information and knowledge, it's not good for you.

What I did not appreciate was your remark that I am ignorant, which I tried to point out that I am not. I don't fling comments around out of hatred or drawing barbs at someone who is disagreeing with your point of view.

Status
Not open for further replies.