Droppin' teh hints to my friends

Adobe OR Macromedia./tell hints: yes or no.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
hmm, your only 14, and if he denies it and tells people, that can be risky.

In my opinion, this is what i would do:

Ask him, in person, why he was wearing a diaper to school, and just see what he says. Then, if he is all weird about it, and trying to make a excuse, say that you are the same. It can either mean this, or he has a bladder problem. If he tries to turn it around, saying you have a bladder problem! you still wear diapers! Just reply with mine isn't that bad..

If you get what i mean, this would be the best thing to do.

Mysterious

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Ok, look... Those who are saying chill out on him, understand that our patience has worn thin, over time people have REALLY gotten tired of him. And it's reasonable when you look at a majority of his posts. People have tried to help him and it has been to no avail. People TRIED, so don't make it seem like we just are rejecting him for a few mess ups. It has been made clear and he still fixes nothing. You can only try and explain things calmly and nicely for so long, if it's still not helping, it wont work. I am not going to suggest what should be done because I'm in no authority position, I just think it's beyond saying stop by this point.

Role
Private
Ok, look... Those who are saying chill out on him, understand that our patience has worn thin, over time people have REALLY gotten tired of him. And it's reasonable when you look at a majority of his posts. People have tried to help him and it has been to no avail. People TRIED, so don't make it seem like we just are rejecting him for a few mess ups. It has been made clear and he still fixes nothing. You can only try and explain things calmly and nicely for so long, if it's still not helping, it wont work. I am not going to suggest what should be done because I'm in no authority position, I just think it's beyond saying stop by this point.
This.

Look, I'll admit I'm a person whose patience can run very thin, very quickly - and I'd like to think I've been generous with betagame in the past. I've personally given him a few warnings (the majority without neg-rep). And that's just me, let alone all the countless other warnings that the rest of you have given him.

I think there comes a point when you just have to say "**** it".

Seriously. **** it.

We can't be nice people all the time - that's just superficial and I know that that is not who a lot of you are. Yes, betagame can be hilarious, yes he can expend himself for our amusement, but it's getting old. Really old. The joke is over and it's just getting annoying now.

And don't throw that autism bullshit around either. If he's capable enough of getting on the internet, coming to this forum and figuring out how to post an idea, I'm sure he's capable enough to realise that after so many warnings, he must be doing something wrong.

I'm sorry everyone. But I see it as trolling. Plain and simple. That's all it is now to me. Yeah, I had a laugh about it at times, but I'm really not liking all the drama and tension this has caused.

Everyone is on edge lately, not just about this issue. And everyday this place just becomes more and more uninviting.

Whatever...

LittleAdam

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent
And don't throw that autism bullshit around either. If he's capable enough of getting on the internet, coming to this forum and figuring out how to post an idea, I'm sure he's capable enough to realise that after so many warnings, he must be doing something wrong.
Valid point, and it is getting very very old, I'll agree with you there.:damnpc:

Kip

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
This.

Look, I'll admit I'm a person whose patience can run very thin, very quickly - and I'd like to think I've been generous with betagame in the past. I've personally given him a few warnings (the majority without neg-rep). And that's just me, let alone all the countless other warnings that the rest of you have given him.

I think there comes a point when you just have to say "**** it".

Seriously. **** it.

We can't be nice people all the time - that's just superficial and I know that that is not who a lot of you are. Yes, betagame can be hilarious, yes he can expend himself for our amusement, but it's getting old. Really old. The joke is over and it's just getting annoying now.

I'm sorry everyone. But I see it as trolling. Plain and simple. That's all it is now to me. Yeah, I had a laugh about it at times, but I'm really not liking all the drama and tension this has caused.

Everyone is on edge lately, not just about this issue. And everyday this place just becomes more and more uninviting.

Whatever...
I agree 100%. I haven't even been here very long and I am already sick of it. Like you said, he can be really funny, but, it's getting old. Well said, Lukie.

Ryan_d

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
this is my last post on this topic, and I hope this topic gets locked so the flame war can end!

First off he learn what autism does, sure its no excuse, but I want to make sure everyone knows what it does before they comment on it.

2nd, it might be bugging you that betagame post these topics, but the best thing to do is to ignore him, I KNOW ITS SUCH A COMPLICATED IDEA! I'm serious though, starting flame wars and that is annoying, and you guys think that betagame is making us look bad!!!!! If you think hes making us look bad than ignore his threads! But if you start a flame war, I think new comers will see that and think "wow that community is not helpful at all!!!"

So its your choice, Flame every stupid thread so that it remains at the top of our list every day so that new comer s will see it and think, "wow what a unsupporting community"

OR

take the all so difficult road of not posting in a stupid thread!

TL;DR : don't flame, makes us look worse than betagame ever could!

(yes, I am being hypocritical)

EDIT: don't even respond to this, that's my suggestion, if you wanna disagree, PM me

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
... What a great thread.

If you're sick of Betagame, put him on your ignore list.

I'm closing this thread for obvious reasons...

Status
Not open for further replies.