Droppin' teh hints to my friends

Adobe OR Macromedia./tell hints: yes or no.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

betagame

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
my friend is over as i type this post playing halo 3, and i haven't dropped a single hint, let alone told him. i am even imagining scenes with conversation, while we were in our diapers, under our clothes, playing Halo or Nintendo DS.

.S

Last edited:
Role
Private
my friend is over as i type this post playing halo 3, and i haven't dropped a single hint, let alone told him. i am even imagining scenes with conversation, while we were in our diapers, under our clothes, playing Halo or Nintendo DS.

.B

.B done on purpose?

/me suspects a troll.

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer
Betagame just stop this is getting pretty ridiculous, if you have some sort of mental or physical problem you might as well tell us now because if you don't that just means that you are an idiot and nobody will ever like you.

P.S. I am pretty sure this friend of his is imaginary because you would be friends with someone like that?

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
This thread keep getting weirder and weirder every second.

betagame

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
.B done on purpose?

/me suspects a troll.
that was the first letter of my username, not 4chan.

STOP IT!! PLEASE!!!!!
this thread was about which hints should I give to my real life friend, so i can hopefully, Find out my my friend is a TB/DL/Babyfur/littlefur

Yes i am autistic.

Last edited:
E

Error404

the third time i have stated this.
i have dropped numerous hints to my friend Stuart.
i have said do you know what NUK is? 12 times and in that dark room he had blushed.
BAMBINO 3 times.
I dropped this Nuclear hint,
Stuart: you should have a mini fridge,and a toilet to sit on.
ME: or you can just wear diapers, if you know what i mean...
my friend has even been caught wearing at school

e.

PLEASE! Enough with the pointless threads, just what is the purpose of THIS one?!

betagame

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover

PLEASE! Enough with the pointless threads, just what is the purpose of THIS one?!
STOP IT!! PLEASE!!!!!
this thread was about which hints should I give to my real life friend, so i can hopefully, Find out if my friend is a TB/DL/Babyfur/littlefur
if you read the above post you would have known.
or you may have replyed to this thread 1/2 of a millisecond before i finished editing.

Crassi

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I don't get you betagame. You have no idea how much time I've spent analyzing peoples behavior and to be honest - you make zero sense to me. Everything appears to be random and doesn't follow any kind of pattern. Christ's sake. You got me amazed.

Ryan_d

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
....Wow you guys such ass holes! I mean Jesus Christ! You guys gang up on one guy!

I think you should all get negative rep for not adding to the thread!!! At all!

Take a lesson from the internet! If you hate a thread! Don't post there! If you don't post there it will go away!

Okay now betagame, if you really want to know... the only way to find out would be to tell him that your a TB/DL. Imagine if you were in his situation, he would be just as worried as you are to tell him. I wish you the best of luck with finding out weather he is or not. I'm also sorry that you raped by neg rep in this thread. Good luck to you.

Mr. Marley

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
....Wow you guys such ass holes! I mean Jesus Christ! You guys gang up on one guy!

I think you should all get negative rep for not adding to the thread!!! At all!

Take a lesson from the internet! If you hate a thread! Don't post there! If you don't post there it will go away!
I couldn't agree more. If someone makes stupid treads, it's retarded to actually post more there. It doesn't help posting 100 " What a stupid tread!lol. betagame..wtf??" It looks more and more like bullying someone who doesn't know when to stop.

Having a disability doesn't make you stupid. Don't use it as an excuse.
Wait,I have an idea! Don't you think if betagame in fact is autistic, maybe thats the reason why he posting so many weird threads/posts! Maybe we should try to help him with his posts? No, lets just make fun of the 14-year olds writings and stupid questions, thats how open-minded and friendly we are.

Kip

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
Wait,I have an idea! Don't you think if betagame in fact is autistic, maybe thats the reason why he posting so many weird threads/posts! Maybe we should try to help him with his posts?
Multiple people here have tried to help Betagame. It doesn't do any good. Read this thread, and you will see where other members have said that they have tried to help him.

betagame

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Multiple people here have tried to help Betagame. It doesn't do any good. Read this thread, and you will see where other members have said that they have tried to help him.
That is in the regulars forum, i cant go there. :sad:

Ryan_d

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
''Don't use it as an excuse." And yes.

Someone asked him if he had something wrong with him. So he responded by saying yes, I do. He didn't use it as an excuse. Now can we please end this flame war and get back to the topic.

Betagame just stop this is getting pretty ridiculous, if you have some sort of mental or physical problem you might as well tell us now because if you don't that just means that you are an idiot and nobody will ever like you.

P.S. I am pretty sure this friend of his is imaginary because you would be friends with someone like that?
GFT (Quoted for truth!)

Klokwork

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Now can we please end this flame war and get back to the topic.
"This meeting has no purpose"

Wow, thanks saren! There is no topic. You're so wise and evil.
As a support group we have two options

1)Take the term 'support' group too literally and support betagame's bad behavior

or

2)teach the little prick to be a functioning member of our online community, even if it means being a little harsh

take your pick

Status
Not open for further replies.