Droppin' teh hints to my friends

Adobe OR Macromedia./tell hints: yes or no.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

betagame

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
the third time i have stated this.
i have dropped numerous hints to my friend Stuart.
i have said do you know what NUK is? 12 times and in that dark room he had blushed.
BAMBINO 3 times.
I dropped this Nuclear hint,
Stuart: you should have a mini fridge,and a toilet to sit on.
ME: or you can just wear diapers, if you know what i mean...
my friend has even been caught wearing at school

e.

Last edited by a moderator:

Spirit

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Other
What do the first two options in the poll have to do with dropping anchor-sized hints on your friend's foot?

MarcusBear

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Diaperfur, , Carer
Yet another
thread from betagame.

I wish everyone posted topics like you.

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
betagame said:
the third time i have stated this.
If you have talked about it two times before, why talk about it again? It clogs up the forum. Go back to the previous ones and post there. Or if you have got an answer from the previous ones, why not act upon the answer you got?

i have said do you know what NUK is? 12 times and in that dark room he had blushed.
This doesn't mean anything. For one thing, he would probably blush if someone said a random question to him - 12 times. And if the room was dark, how could you see him blush?

my friend has even been caught wearing at school
This could be for other reasons. Did he give a reason for it? How certain are you? Is it possible you could have imagined it? I know that we can imagine things that aren't there if we want them to be there.

Spirit said:
What do the first two options in the poll have to do with dropping anchor-sized hints on your friend's foot?
I agree, what do they have to do with it.

------------
Anyway, lets say for a moment that he is TBDL. You have given him ample hints that you know and that you are also TBDL. He still hasn't told you. It is quite possible, in this case, that he doesn't want to talk about it.

So I would say don't tell him. If he is TBDL it seems he doesn't want to discuss it. If he isn't and it is your imagination then it would be very embarrassing when you told him.

Also, could you please try to speak more clearly. I had difficulty understanding your post and had to read it through two or three times. Thanks.

Target

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I understand!
You want to use Adobe or Macromedia to discover if your friend is a *B/DL, and you are asking us which is better.
Good idea, drawings/animations could be very useful.

*Real Target Talk*
I've noticed you posted in computer's forum too about Macromedia and Adobe and people answered to you, so you don't need to ask it again in diaper talk (what's the connection between diaper and PCs?).

.f

DLGrif

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
you dont understand this is a srs question you know what if
your friend came up to you
be all are you wearing diapers
think about it
koo

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Use Adobe Flash. It's a great way to animate and you will be able to make a very nice flash animation about diapers to show your friend that diapers, after all, are awesome!

.z

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
...I'm so close to just snapping on one of your threads...They really just make me want to punch a baby

Mingus

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, , Carer
...I'm so close to just snapping on one of your threads...They really just make me want to punch a baby
Easy partner. You could set yourself to ignore his posts, I think? But yeah, don't let yourself get drawn into his web of deceit and insanity...

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Zomg! He was caught wearing? That HAS to mean he is a TB! You should give him a diaper and go to his house and tell his mom that you get sexual feelings from diapers! ZOMG Thats so awesome!

I'm so jealous of you!

Srssly!

m.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Zomg! He was caught wearing? That HAS to mean he is a TB! You should give him a diaper and go to his house and tell his mom that you get sexual feelings from diapers! ZOMG Thats so awesome!

I'm so jealous of you!

Srssly!
Mandi... you're the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.